• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That still seems low, I looked around and ones in worse condition than the one I have sold for like $50 on here.

It could be. I saw one recently go on the bay for $30 - just wasn't sure if that would translate to the same $ around the MP.

It sounds like you already have a ballpark figure in your head though... I'm sure you'll get a lot of interest when you post it.

----------------------------------------

The Polaris 1.2 looks like a Sirius or Quantum plastic disc. Not sure, but that is a recent stamp so it is probably a Quantum Polaris LF. Not particularly sought after, so $10, maybe, due to it's condition. If it is Quantum for sure, maybe $15 to someone looking for that.

The yellow TeeBird is a fairly old stamp, and sought-after, but in anything less than mint, you won't get a lot for it. Maybe $15.

Last year beat to hell Totem Teebirds were selling for over $25. Those and Circle Stamp Wolves were probably the hottest DX discs of the year.

Last year beat to hell Totem Teebirds were selling for over $25. Those and Circle Stamp Wolves were probably the hottest DX discs of the year.

If beat-up DX discs are selling for $25 and people are paying premium for Wolves, then the world is upside down.
I'm not doubting you prerube, undoubtedly it's true,
Just a strange state of affairs, in my book.
Thanks for the help/correction.

If beat-up DX discs are selling for $25 and people are paying premium for Wolves, then the world is upside down.
I'm not doubting you prerube, undoubtedly it's true,
Just a strange state of affairs, in my book.
Thanks for the help/correction.

these were more due to the circlestamp craze of last year...
the collectable market on these has cooled off somewhat since.

things run in spurts discjunkie...

hard run 45ish
soft run 20 if you're lucky

these are max weight of course.

It may just be me, but I have sold a few stiff run 10/10 11x KC Pro Rocs (Max Weight)...they don't fetch $45 right now....though they should. I wouldn't expect much more than $30 right now based on the market.

10x KC Pro Eagle

What would this be worth?

10x KC Pro Eagle 172g
Rating
7-8 (see below)

This disc is in wonderful condition with only minor abrasions on part of the leading edge. There is black ink on the inner rim and my name and number in silver ink (which sometimes can come completely off). This disc is tie-dyed red, yellow and black and has a red holographic type stamp, which is mostly intact. There is minor wear to the stamp that has taken away part of the red and made it silver. This would appear to be a mix of the taffy KC Pro and the Champy KC Pro.

I rated this disc between a 7 and 8. I feel like I could easily call it an 8 but always hesitate to overvalue my own plastic and some of the wear may push it closer to 7.

7218685762_903916430e_m.jpg

7218686054_cf224b91d9_m.jpg

What would this be worth?

10x KC Pro Eagle 172g
Rating
7-8 (see below)

This disc is in wonderful condition with only minor abrasions on part of the leading edge. There is black ink on the inner rim and my name and number in silver ink (which sometimes can come completely off). This disc is tie-dyed red, yellow and black and has a red holographic type stamp, which is mostly intact. There is minor wear to the stamp that has taken away part of the red and made it silver. This would appear to be a mix of the taffy KC Pro and the Champy KC Pro.

I rated this disc between a 7 and 8. I feel like I could easily call it an 8 but always hesitate to overvalue my own plastic and some of the wear may push it closer to 7.

7218685762_903916430e_m.jpg

7218686054_cf224b91d9_m.jpg

It looks pearly, if so, that's a premium.
It looks like late 10x, which puts it in champ-type pearly plastic.
Yes, the silver will come off easily with some acetone.
If it's pearly, champy and the ink comes off, you may be looking closer to $40, otherwise the 25-30 is spot-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts