• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright heres a disc dump and if you guys could give me an idea on how much all these would get thatd be great.

2 Second First Run Players Cup Buzzzs, both 177.7 10/10
2 APX Swirls, one is 170, the other is 173. Both 7/10
First Run Star Destroyer 175 10/10
CE Valk 169 7/10
Chains Aviar 174.7 9/10

All are uninked
2012-05-16_20-23-34_871.jpg

buzzzs might get $90 each
swirls around $20 each
destroyer around $50
valk $30ish
unsure on the aviar

Yellow Teebird with green stamp. Old school bird sitting on the basket.

175g disc is probably a 6/10, stamp is an 8 (just a bit worn but all still there) meet in the middle and call it a 7 since no one is buying this disc to throw it.

Teebird by deadbody55421, on Flickr

The yellow TeeBird is a fairly old stamp, and sought-after, but in anything less than mint, you won't get a lot for it. Maybe $15.

I bet you could get closer to $25+ for the Totem Teebird. But agree that the condition reduces the number of buyers.

----------------------------------------

The Polaris 1.2 looks like a Sirius or Quantum plastic disc. Not sure, but that is a recent stamp so it is probably a Quantum Polaris LF

Just FYI, by the numbers (1.2) it was made in the late 90s well before Sirius or Quantum plastic. The Stamp is called the "Nearly Nude" stamp and is not really "recent" at all, as it was used since the beginning of them (1.1). The base Polaris models didnt survive the CE explosion very well and arent worth much at all. The Tachyon models actually seem more desirable these days, and thats saying something ^^

Looking for help on any of these 3
Banshee is 8/10 175g opaque with swearling in it. Deff not a new run
90007495.jpg

Wasp is 9/10 I don't have a scale feels 175ish
baec6b83.jpg

Orc is 7/10 175g very flat and most pearly disc i have ever seen
c785e32e.jpg

they may be all jut stock prices but I can tell each is older runs and interesting plastic. Thanks for the help.

I throw those banshees, 10-12 bucks is about it.
the wasp, 15-20 those are the old flat runs
and the orc, 15-18ish.

how much are these worth

if anyone is interested in buying these discs let me know.
i am still trying to figure out what they are worth.
star roc san marino mold. 180
first run cro. 171
first run pro aviar. 175

Attachments

• DSCI0006.jpg
    DSCI0006.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCI0010.jpg
    DSCI0010.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCI0013.jpg
    DSCI0013.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Just FYI, by the numbers (1.2) it was made in the late 90s well before Sirius or Quantum plastic. The Stamp is called the "Nearly Nude" stamp and is not really "recent" at all, as it was used since the beginning of them (1.1). The base Polaris models didnt survive the CE explosion very well and arent worth much at all. The Tachyon models actually seem more desirable these days, and thats saying something ^^

Thanks for the info.

I bet you could get closer to $25+ for the Totem Teebird. But agree that the condition reduces the number of buyers.

----------------------------------------

That still seems low, I looked around and ones in worse condition than the one I have sold for like $50 on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.