• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grabbed these 2 bolts at PIAS, what's the name of this plastic?

bb5e7d83.jpg

That's Lat. 64's Gold Line plastic.

@ the above DX Aviar....is there something I'm missing that's supposed to make this disc worth anything out of the ordinary? Not trying to be rude I just don't understand.

cool disc but sadly probably 25 only because of the stamp.

weight makes all the difference.

On the contrary, weight makes no difference with Japan Open Rocs since they are all 150 class.

I'd estimate up to 40 on that one. Beautiful, simple "stamp". The reason I say "stamp" is because most Japan Open discs aren't actually stamped either. They are silk screened :)

On the contrary, weight makes no difference with Japan Open Rocs since they are all 150 class.

I'd estimate up to 40 on that one. Beautiful, simple "stamp". The reason I say "stamp" is because most Japan Open discs aren't actually stamped either. They are silk screened :)

Silk screening sound so much better then the hot stamp for the discs. I hate deep stamps that leave ridges on the faceplate

CFR Champ Gator. Back says "G+". It does have a bead. Weight is 171. 9.5/10 due to storage wear over last three years. Unthrown. Value?

IMAG0530.jpg

S.E. valk, 10x kc pro cheetah, old reaper

hey, i recognize that showcase. im not sure on prices but id say less than 10 for each in that condition. the cheetah would be nice in better condition.

CFR Champ Gator. Back says "G+". It does have a bead. Weight is 171. 9.5/10 due to storage wear over last three years. Unthrown. Value?

^ Bump. It's been 45 minutes. I just got this disc for $15. Is it worth more than stock price? I need to know! :popcorn:

^ Bump. It's been 45 minutes. I just got this disc for $15. Is it worth more than stock price? I need to know! :popcorn:
pictures man, pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts