• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
heroRockFront.jpg

Brand new no ink. 150g hero roc. whats it worth?

On the contrary, weight makes no difference with Japan Open Rocs since they are all 150 class.

I'd estimate up to 40 on that one. Beautiful, simple "stamp". The reason I say "stamp" is because most Japan Open discs aren't actually stamped either. They are silk screened :)

I'll go along with Cali on this one, but I'd say more in the $30 range.

Never thrown flat top DX Rancho Roc, 10/10, 180g with a cool stamp. Are these worth anything? Disc is very flat and pretty old, contemporary with my Stable Mid-range Driver Rocs if I recall correctly, plastic has the same buttery DX feel.

4791dae1.jpg

This disc looks and matches the description of a Ching Roc.
If so, I'm going high on this one. A new 180g Ching Roc should get you $30-50.
Pretty disc.

CFR Champ Gator. Back says "G+". It does have a bead. Weight is 171. 9.5/10 due to storage wear over last three years. Unthrown. Value?

^ Bump. It's been 45 minutes. I just got this disc for $15. Is it worth more than stock price? I need to know! :popcorn:

Bump!

SAM_0939.jpg

7/10 172g Pre-barry Champ Leopard

Pink/Peach - Super Pearl !

No ink

min 30 but stamp wiped hurts it from getting silly money. What is Moose offering? he usually likes the ones with stamps.

yea it had a silver/rainbow prizm stamp .. its too bad only flecks of it are left ...
No offers yet ...

Will sell it ..
after a few offers ..or one nice one

Might make a sale thread 4 it ~

I'm not signing in to/making an account for anything to look at your pictures. Sorry. Try imageshack or something like it.

You don't need any kind of an account to view these. They are on Google Docs, and anybody who follows the link can view. Is the link broken? I can follow it just fine...

Ok. Let's try this one more time:

Champ CFR Gator, beaded. 9.5/10 due to storage wear only. 171g. The blue swirls at ~11 0'clock are in the plastic, natural-beauty-esque.
imag0133tz.jpg

imag0134lj.jpg

Last edited:
15-20 at most on the gator..
edit: being a round nose, I'd say 15-17 at most.

2005 Champ Roc? Other than being >170g and being new/unthrown, I don't have any other details. Is that enough to work from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts