• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh what are the current values of the below discs, all are new:

Gt buzzz red 177g
1st run Z breezes 170-175g
11x champion aviar 168-175g
Exp1 1.6 factory dye 170-175g
UV challengers 170-176g
Old Z wasps 175g

Think I saw a gt buzz going for $55 a while back

Yeah took a brake. Now my wife wants me to get rid of a box of stuff. So I have 150 discs to move over the next month. Time to unload a box of used ce firebirds and random goodies. How's the market.

john ...old buddy old pal. nice to see ya posting again :)

Good to hear. I have like 30 used ce firebirds to sell and 120 other out of print discs. I might take requests for certain ce firebirds that are new if someone needs something. I'm really trying to unload some doscraft as well. Well see. No rush for me and I might add some new legacy stuff.

Market has almost fully recovered from the last time you sold a lot of stuff lol.

Oh what are the current values of the below discs, all are new:

Gt buzzz red 177g
1st run Z breezes 170-175g
11x champion aviar 168-175g
Exp1 1.6 factory dye 170-175g
UV challengers 170-176g
Old Z wasps 175g $17-20

Seeing as I'm bidding on it, I hope that the 1st run Z Breeze is only worth $21 ;)

I bought a KC pro 11x Whippet yesterday at Play-it-again. I did some research to find out how much its worth and found some mixed reviews. Its just standard Kc pro with a little wear. Im sure it holds little value but how much?

what are 10/10 10x teebirds going for now a days? 171g, no ink, white with pink/purple foil stamp...?

10xTB.jpg

Champ San Marino Roc, 180g 9/10. What's it worth?

Attachments

• disc.jpg
    disc.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 33

The 10x and 11x TB's have gone nuts in value, and the 9x plastic may be the old crappy soft Pro plastic or it may the much better, stiffer taffy plastic.
It is impossible to determine from the picture.

So I'm going to guess that since it's a KC Pro TeeBird in that condition you're probably looking at $30-40 or more, depending on the plastic type. And it looks like the good stuff.

Champ San Marino Roc, 180g 9/10. What's it worth?

2010 ODOC Roc thats used maybe like $30-$40 if its not too badly used, the price goes way down once its used because people like to collect them so this is now possibly a thrower and its all about what someone wants to pay for a thrower.

Any knowledge on these two? Both uninked, around 7/10, and 170g +

Left: Sparkle-Stamp 11X Champion Tee Bird

Right: PDGA Stamp ESP Stratus

Being somewhat of a Stratus aficionado, the price depends a lot on the weight. The lighter ones, about 172g and less are running about "X" retail, $10-12. So used, the $7-10 is a little low, but safe.
If it is an early, heavy one, 174g+, then it may be worth about $15.

Bumping. Again. Anyone? Is this not rare or of value?

2004 Ace Race Glide

These are rare, but that price depends on someone who is collecting them.
Easy $20-$30.
If there are no visible scratches, you may get more.
Be patient and you may get even more.

DGA Gumbputt by Innova

Rainbow stamp is quite faded, but says "© DGA DISC LTD ™ 1985"

Back reads "Innova-Champion Discs Inc"

6/10, very used but no major cuts, light ink on back

174g

73419_lg.jpg

What's it worth?

Thanks,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.