• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unstamped 180g Crystal Flx players cup Buzzz. 10/10 no ink, never thrown.

8247647695_a786a48108.jpg
[/url] Untitled by codyroberts18, on Flickr[/IMG]

Z Breeze, 10/10, 174

Also, what would flight # be on these?

The flight# is -.5

It should be on the stamp, pretty clearly.
Is it really 10/10?

Without a pic, going on 10/10 at 174g in perfect shape:
$35+ should be easy, especially if First Run and a bright color.
Having said that, it could be somewhat more, 'cause these things are getting much harder to find.
If you're scoping the one on eBay, the price is about right for eBay (meaning that it's a little overpriced). Then again, if it's not worth $40 now, it will be in about 6 months.

I'm terrible at identifying CE runs even with the handy sticky information. Can someone tell me what run this is and how much it is worth? The disc has never been thrown (or at least has no visible signs of being thrown). Only mark is an imperfection in the lower left (dent).

Thanks,
Garret

Attachments

• IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 54
The flight# is -.5

Is it really 10/10?

Having said that, it could be somewhat more, 'cause these things are getting much harder to find.
If you're scoping the one on eBay, the price is about right for eBay (meaning that it's a little overpriced). Then again, if it's not worth $40 now, it will be in about 6 months.

Not sure if they are first run but I know where there are 3, brand new

Mint 171 11x FX - Rare pearly gray with copper stamp
Mint 178 USDGC Roc - Rare Gold x-out with 13-14 Celtic Stamps (very cool!)
Mint 168 Champ D Destroyer - 1st champ run after the limited proto/football/barstamp came out, maybe same run with a different stamp
Mint 176 USDGC Roc - Rare silver x-out with 2 black Celtic stamps

Values on these? All have pics 2 pages back on 282

The flight# is -.5

Is it really 10/10?

Not sure if they are first run but I know where there are 3, brand new

I have a couple brand new ones and a used one. I've seen the value on these go up over the last year or two.
Hold 'em, unless you wanna give me a deal on 'em.

I have two mint 1st run CE blueberry leopards new with rainbow stamps and are marked 175g, but scale heavier. What are they worth?

just picked up a 10x kc pro eagle...169g 8/10 white with gold stamp...very very cheap....what's she worth?? no pics...at work...

$25-$30 sounds about right...I don't know how much whether it is X or L mold affects the price

Status
Not open for further replies.