• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
those are holiday discs so might get more to someone that collects.

i think you should message advrya cuz he probably know the value of the ching rancho and also with a pic of the back you can figure out the mold.

i think 25 each to the right buyer. but might take a few months to find said buyer.

Ive done some homework, had help from some old heads, guys on here and this is what has come of it....

The one that has no marking other than weight is supposedly a whippet x.
Ive been told kc pro plastic but could possibly be a stiff dx. (2000 would that be 10x?)

The roc i've been told is a flat ching rancho. its from 2002

The sidewinder i've been told is first run and second run so not sure on that but everyone seems to think its "candy". Ive got some cats sweating that one lol.

I can take pics of the back's if that helps

what are these worth

1st run bolt with a ton of sigs 2011 worlds
9x aviar behind glass climo sig

Attachments

• worlds front.jpg
    worlds front.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 30
  • worlds back.jpg
    worlds back.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 9x aviar.jpg
    9x aviar.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 55
The bolt is probably only worth something to a sig collector, other than that it is prob not worth that much.

Last 9x I saw go with a climo sig was $190.

Pearly pre-barry Leopard. Easily 8/10. A few surface scuffs and some very faded ink. It's 167g and looks like it's the same plastic as those pearly 160s KC Pro Teebirds.

Sibu5.png

^ 40 max considering its museum quality. i sold my 7/10's for 20 bucks a pop with ease, mabye couldve got 25.

Actual 1995 DX Classic Roc?

Picked this up on the cheap on feEbay and it's way cooler than what I expected. Even if their isn't much extra value its a change from all of my "wings and rings" Rocs.

172 DX Classic Roc

Winged Deer Park
"Hot Stamp Of The The Year"
Innova Champion Discs

Or is this like all of the "1995" Stock Stamp DX Classic Rocs? The newer Classic Rocs all are marked with weight and CR on the bottom and this just has the weight and a sticker that says Classic Roc.

Thanks

Brent

Attachments

• P9050022.jpg
    P9050022.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 31
  • P9050030.jpg
    P9050030.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 36
  • rocbottom.jpg
    rocbottom.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 29
All the Innova discs I've seen from the 90's just have the weight marked really large on the back, no markings as far as what type of disc it is.

I have a 9+/10 11x KC Pro Cheetah with a little bit of faded in on the underside barely visable. it is amber colored toffee-champion type plastic.
It was thrown only a few times at most, almost brand new.
Value?

What are 6-7/10 11x Cheetahs worth as throwers?

Cheetahs usually go for relatively cheap for whatever reason. I would think $30ish on the 9/10 and probably $20 or less on the 6/7's. I should probably switch back to Cheetahs because TLs are expensive...

Looking into buying a 8/10 yellow 174 CE EL with ink underside what is fair? I offered $50.

A6D269FA-79C4-479A-918C-60A8639719BD-544-000000B7E0474784.jpg

san marino mold small knick on one side disc is about 7/10 faded ink on back. no name just "rock it" in blue umm 170+ have to grab scale think it says 175 or 180 idk have to look again

Status
Not open for further replies.