• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it like the first month I started playing (2/2012) and immediately inked it ... tossed it in the bag ... throw it occasionally. It's in pretty good condition except for the ink ... no major dings. I've blurred out my number and website on the back which I wrote huge with a sharpie. (I know I'm an idiot)

Front
buzz_front.jpg

Back
buzzz_back.jpg

Inside Rim
buzzz_rim.jpg

anyway ... is this worth anything ?

if you blur it out like that dont expect a call back if anybody finds it. you might could get forty for that. it looks like a nice one.

My apologies then. That's just a really big statement.

Don't worry about it. I think I called him out when he first started posting about Rocs, but he knows more about ultra collectibles (Rocs over $100) than just about anyone else who has posted in the thread. Perkins is totally legit.

Dayglow Star Classic Roc

175g Dayglow Star Classic Roc 9.5/10 no ink. Field tested once. Any idea what this is worth?

Attachments

• 2012-10-24 22.35.21.jpg
    2012-10-24 22.35.21.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2012-10-24 22.33.44.jpg
    2012-10-24 22.33.44.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 8
  • 2012-10-24 22.33.07.jpg
    2012-10-24 22.33.07.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 17
1. 9x whippet 8/10
IMG_2163.JPG

2. ? run ce eagle x 8/10 small ink
IMG_2164.JPG

3. 11x KC pro cheetah 8/10 INK
IMG_2165.JPG

4. ? run ce valk 9/10 BIG INK
IMG_2166.JPG

5. 11x KC pro Tbird. Hard to rate this one. I found it under some leaves and the discs is permanetley marked by them. You can't feel the marks, but as you can see it's visiblie. Other than the leaf marks it's 9/10 no ink
IMG_2167.JPG

6. test run "J" ls 1 of 2000 10/10 clueless on this one
IMG_2168.JPG

Thanks for your time!

I sold one on ebay for eight bucks a few months back with a lil ink but had not been thrown. I say you might be lucky to get more than 20. not as sure on the others, maybe 30 for the valk.

Last edited:
Question - What are protostar-stamped first run Star Wedges going for these days? I was under the impression that the protostars were more limited that other recent protostar releases and that there was a demand for them. Feebay is no help b/c there aren't any listed right now.

Can anybody help me out here?

I sold one on ebay for eight bucks a few months back with a lil ink but had not been thrown. I say you might be lucky to get more than 20. not as sure on the others, maybe 30 for the valk.

I'm the guy that bought the JLS test run.
I was surprised that it went for the low price.
You may be able to get something if you can find the right person who wants a "wall hanger". My advice is to be patient. The value can only go up.

About $25 for the 11x Cheetah.

I hate to be negative, but that Eagle doesn't look 8/10. If it has any stains on it, then it may be more 7/10. Granted, I'm not holding it and the pic isn't great. I'll take a stab at a price and guess about $35 at 7/10, more if it's heavy, an EX and really 8/10.
This isn't my area of specialty, so get a second opinion.

The CE Valk, unless there's something special about it, would fetch about $30. This isn't my area of specialty, so get a second opinion.

The KC Pro TB is about $45+, I'd guess, if it's stained like you say. These things are really in demand, so you might get more.

I'm the guy that bought the JLS test run.
I was surprised that it went for the low price.
You may be able to get something if you can find the right person who wants a "wall hanger". My advice is to be patient. The value can only go up.

About $25 for the 11x Cheetah.

I hate to be negative, but that Eagle doesn't look 8/10. If it has any stains on it, then it may be more 7/10. Granted, I'm not holding it and the pic isn't great. I'll take a stab at a price and guess about $35 at 7/10, more if it's heavy, an EX and really 8/10.
This isn't my area of specialty, so get a second opinion.

The CE Valk, unless there's something special about it, would fetch about $30. This isn't my area of specialty, so get a second opinion.

The KC Pro TB is about $45+, I'd guess, if it's stained like you say. These things are really in demand, so you might get more.

damn you...

I was going to say no way that t bird is 9/10 but I held my tongue. My guess if you find a disc under leaves, presumably on a course, it has been more than field tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.