• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't see anything worth $25+, sadly.
The Cactus Cyclones look like they're in good shape, so you might get $15+ each for those from the right buyer.
Personally, I'd love to get my hands on that green big-stamp X-XS.
Sorry I couldn't give you better news.
Old Discraft stuff just doesn't get the $$ that old Innova does.

I hope I missed something and you have a gem in there...

11x KC Banshee wouldn't be CE, but is probably the ever-popular CE-blend 'Candy' plastic.

Interesting factory dye, although dark in color. $40 isn't unlikely, although Banshees are sadly not as popular as other KC Pro molds. An 11x Teebird like that would be worth considerably more.

Alrighty, thanks. Any idea where I could find information on the dates of certain runs/mold changes on different discs?

I think we all wish there was something that had the information you are looking for. The USDGC Champion ROC program is detailed quite thoroughly on various websites. The PDGA website has a list when a certain mold is approved but a disc usually does not get "re-approved" when a new plastic is used or other changes in production are made (+ molds). Hopefully a "Frisbee Encyclopedia" will be produced in the future. This forum is where I have learned the most about discs. The knowledge is out there, the right person just has to see the question and respond.

there are several people around this site who can tell you a lot about usdgc rocs. myself and PERKINS are two good sources. usdgc.com will also give you the run numbers and etc on the different rocs produced.

Hey guys, I would appreciate any help on a current price for an unthrown 166 Ion and thanks.

dscn0722rc.jpg

11x KC Banshee wouldn't be CE, but is probably the ever-popular CE-blend 'Candy' plastic.

Interesting factory dye, although dark in color. $40 isn't unlikely, although Banshees are sadly not as popular as other KC Pro molds. An 11x Teebird like that would be worth considerably more.

Thanks for your input. I wasn't sure it was 100% CE plastic, it's defiantly the CE-blend though.

first run ce's

I have a couple first run ce disc.. a fl and an eagle.. 2hat are these guys worth.. neithr have ever been thown..

Found this today

null_zps6a12abc8.jpg

Rainbow stamp 11xeagle 175g idk how to tell if its X or L
Thanks

You can tell X from L this way. The bottom on the disc wing. Feel it. If the outer most part of the wing has a little mini bead on it. It's an X. If its completely smooth, its an L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts