• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a few old DX layin around. Assuming all weights are over 170, whats the value of:
New Circle stamp Sharks
New Circle stamp cheetahs
new circle stamp Vipers
new circle stamp Ravens
new circle stamp whippet

All DX all have slight storage wear

IMO not much over stock being they are not really "rare" as I had 3 of these as throwers last year but hold on to it might go up... I'd say $20 give or take though.

Ok. I thought the were more rare then that..
Thanks, I'll do that, it's a really good looking disc no matter what :)

Found a few old DX layin around. Assuming all weights are over 170, whats the value of:
New Circle stamp Sharks
New Circle stamp cheetahs
new circle stamp Vipers
new circle stamp Ravens
new circle stamp whippet

All DX all have slight storage wear

Nothing more than 15 a pop. Those are all of the more common circle stamps and nothing really sought after. Unless you have some wicked color combos.

Thanks in advance on this one guys!Very early,very flat,very pearly,9/10 and weight at 163.4.Starfire!
r9eX1kYl.jpg

I'm not hip on comet prices but someone just sent this to me for free. I think these are older/rarer/harder to find? 9/10 with inside rim ink. Not sure of the weight.

LE_Comet.jpg

Last edited:
$6 for the lot

Recently bought these six for $6 off of Craigslist on a hunch.....Saw the barstamp in the picture and figured I would take a flier on them. Couple questions for you experts.....What is the FR Eagle worth? The Wizard? Is it old? The Wraith is obviously a pre number Wraith in very good shape. Is it worth anything more than a typical Champion Wraith? Any information and possible prices on any of these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks y'all!

20130526142147.jpg

20130526142050.jpg

20130526142033.jpg

20130526142017.jpg

20130526141952.jpg

I mean I guess you got a good deal for $6, but none of those are worth a ton. The First-Run and Circle-Stamp Eagles are worth like $5 each in that condition, and the Wraith is nice pre-flight numbers but still may not be worth more than $15 since they aren't all that sought-after.

Someone else can answer on the Wizard.

I'm not hip on comet prices but someone just sent this to me for free. I think these are older/rarer/harder to find? 9/10 with inside rim ink. Not sure of the weight.

LE_Comet.jpg

those are 20 dollars all day long. that looks like 2nd run but hard to tell if not in person.

i think some like them flatter so 2nd run actually gets more attention.

so i would start it at 25 since someone might have been waiting on it.

9x Firebird and X-Clone Cyclone

So I found both of these discs and neither of them have a name and number so it looks like I'm the new rightful owner. Anyways, I tried throwing both of them and I'd rather stick with my swedish plastic. So up to the Marketplace they go. Only thing is I don't know how much either of them are worth. Here's the info.

Firebird- Innova 9X KC Pro Firebird 174g, some ink on the back (no phone number), flat top, couple scratches in the rim with nothing major, some fading on the stamp, innova bar stamp

Cyclone- Discraft X-Clone Extra Overstable Cyclone Driver, quite a bit of scratches in the rim but nothing major, X with a circle stamp, flat top, and I have no idea what the weight is

Attachments

• IMG_3815.jpg
    IMG_3815.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 32
^^Just a maybe estimate. I could be wrong though.

Anybody have anything on these guys? Info below pic.

Firebird- Innova 9X KC Pro Firebird 174g, some ink on the back (no phone number), flat top, couple scratches in the rim with nothing major, some fading on the stamp, innova bar stamp

Cyclone- Discraft X-Clone Extra Overstable Cyclone Driver, quite a bit of scratches in the rim but nothing major, X with a circle stamp, flat top, and I have no idea what the weight is

Status
Not open for further replies.