• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo-1_zps5fae232e.jpg

Avery S/DS 175g 8.5/10

Are preflight star SLs worth anything above retail? I have one that's max weight 9/10 that I don't want to sell too low. Thanks guys.

Anybody know anything about this 13+year old disc?
It's a scorpion ( which I've never even heard of) from the 1991 national doubles championships!
What's it worth!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 43
I recently discovered that EliteX Challengers are OOP. I picked up these two many years ago. I'm curious about both the value and the story behind why they went OOP (if there is one)

Both are 6.8/10 and the yellow one is inked. Yellow's stamp is not fuzzy like the picture shows. Just couldn't get enough light on it; it's pretty clean.

OgkR0kOl.jpg

bVaVctAl.jpg

What is a Dave Feldberg Team Star Wood Roc worth?
Max weight and brand new.

Doesn't seem to be a lot of demand for this disc, so I think that may hurt it's value.

In addition to the S/DS I have above, what is this little wing JH, weighted mini worth? I'd say 8/10 on the sleepy from storage wear and a little bit of use as a mini (not really thrown).

photo-2_zps1b3b8dc3.jpg

I'm not much into selling or buying or auctions, so looking for some ballpark estimates on these, individually, not as a lot.

162g pearly orange Champion 2X Barry Beast some wear but not bad (7-8?/10)
???g see-thru green Champion 5X JK Valk pretty worn (6-7?/10)
173g white 10x KC Pro bar-circle-stamp WhippetX (WX) fairly worn (6-7?/10)
175g yellow DX circle-stamp WhippetX (WX) thrown a few times in a field and storage wear (low 9?/10)

no ink on any of them

20140129_125125_zps409ebf55.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/aSDYx

Hoping to get some price checks. Thank you as always, these price checks are greatly appreciated.

Max weight Warship signed by Greg Barsby on both sides 7/10

2006 Ace Race Meteor in 7/10 condition

CAL "Special Edition Teebird" (TL??) with a lot of ink, 6/10- got that nice almost waxy feeling plastic. 174G

169G Green Protostar *D Destroyer w/ Avery Jenkins signature

photo-1_zps5fae232e.jpg

Avery S/DS 175g 8.5/10

These were a re-release about a year ago. I never felt like they were really SDS Destroyers like the originals, but oh well. I don't guess they're as collectible as the original runs, but maybe I'm wrong. $20-25 would be my guess.

http://imgur.com/a/aSDYx

169G Green Protostar *D Destroyer w/ Avery Jenkins signature

Proto Destroyers have gone waaaay up in price the last year. I remember them being $50-70 for a new one, depending on the color. Now, it seems like they go for $75-100 easily.

A year ago, I would say that Destroyer (without the signature) would be worth $25-35. It's very possible that now, the prices are close to double, I'm not sure. Also not sure if the signature helps out more than a few dollars.

Legacy Legend Ghost

I have a sexy green max weight legend ghost. It has "11" on it, with a circle around it. Wondering what these are going for...thanks in advance!

http://imgur.com/a/oYqX1

CAL Pro Teebird L (TL as far as I know)

Doesn't look like it's a 'first run' as I believe they usually had that printed above them, but it does look pretty old and say CAL so I was hoping someone might have an idea of what this is worth..

TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts