• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

I have an Extreme in Pro D plastic from the 2001 Can Am, Canadaigua Amateur. Has the tournament Logo in pink on a Seafoam Blue disc. I am just wondering how the disc a 9/10 disc is worth, just some wear from storage and the one time I threw said disc. An Uncle gave it to me just for the fact he did not use or could not use the disc mold. Uncle had tried to use that mold before that with a different disc. No marks on the disc ever.

It's an old base plastic disc. Sounds to me that it has more sentimental than monetary value. $5-$10.

It's an old base plastic disc. Sounds to me that it has more sentimental than monetary value. $5-$10.

Thanks.

Now I wonder what the uncommon Black Discraft ESP Stratus with Gold PDGA logo on it from PDGA Membership is worth? I know they are from mid 2000's and mine is a 9/10 due to being used once for a round. They were all max weight as that was all the ESP Stratus came in when they made them for the PDGA and the few runs of disc they made. Reason it was never made for more then just one run. Also heard Discraft had to use the 150 class ESP to get disc to be underweight, why they stopped making it.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Now I wonder what the uncommon Black Discraft ESP Stratus with Gold PDGA logo on it from PDGA Membership is worth? I know they are from mid 2000's and mine is a 9/10 due to being used once for a round. They were all max weight as that was all the ESP Stratus came in when they made them for the PDGA and the few runs of disc they made. Reason it was never made for more then just one run. Also heard Discraft had to use the 150 class ESP to get disc to be underweight, why they stopped making it.

$15 or so. I tested the market on these recently

$15 or so. I tested the market on these recently

Thanks.

Now I know All my non throwing discs in good shape that I have and worth. I still wish I could unload a Gateway G9i Wizard. Might just give that to dad if he ever looses his hard/firm Wizard, mine is the same wight as his 172 grams well his is 174 grams but close enough.

I won these in a raffle at a tournament earlier in the year and I am wanting more information on them...

1) 175g Brand New I-Dye Champ Thunderbird. Nice tie-dye with an Innova peace sign stamp with "Disc Golf Together" under Innova

2) 175g Brand New Speckled Star Thunderbird. Nice purple disc with blue flecks throughout. Innova Factory stamp on it.

3) 175g Brand New C-Line CD3. Nice orange disc with a 2017 Disc Golf World Tour Konopiste Open stamp on it.

Any clues on pricing on these would be greatly appreciated

I won these in a raffle at a tournament earlier in the year and I am wanting more information on them...

1) 175g Brand New I-Dye Champ Thunderbird. Nice tie-dye with an Innova peace sign stamp with "Disc Golf Together" under Innova About $17 at retail

2) 175g Brand New Speckled Star Thunderbird. Nice purple disc with blue flecks throughout. Innova Factory stamp on it. Maybe as high as $25. It is a decent looking disc.

3) 175g Brand New C-Line CD3. Nice orange disc with a 2017 Disc Golf World Tour Konopiste Open stamp on it. Maybe $15

Any clues on pricing on these would be greatly appreciated

https://www.sunkingdiscs.com/innova-champion-dyed-thunderbird-175g-170402.html
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Discmania-C-Line-CD3-Konopiste-Open-2017-/302571374197

Last edited:
Sorry for the massive post, unless that is exciting... Looking to unload a lot of my old plastic. I have a lot more but this is a good start. I am hoping to find out what discs are worth selling, say greater than $20. A few I am sure are but others I have no idea and am having a hard time finding identical models for comps.

Here are a couple random comments but help on any of these is greatly appreciated!!

1) Discraft mid-range prototype 2003 Not sure what it is – slow and understable
4) Lots of these – buzzz tooled on inside rim
7) Discraft Challenger Lite Putter 2006
10) Dx shark World's biggest disc golf weekend – either '92 or 97
11) Glow DX teebird Haven't found another one old enough that says 'distance driver'
18)Buzzz SS - Original run I believe
21) C.E. TeeBird - Feels like Champion
22) Star destroyer - Why did I put ink on this?
23)2nd First run Buzzz - Wasp tooled on inner rim
24) xcalibre - Premier (I think) of this disc – says 2008
25) Cryztal Buzzz
27) Star destroyer X-out Got this in 07-08'
34) Z-Flick First Run
35) Dx Ontario roc
36) esp Buzzz 10/10/10 date stamped
37) Pro line spider This disc feels amazing!
39) Champion Beast Barry 2003 Champ
42) dx destroyer From 07-08'

Last edited:
1983 Shuttle Puppy

What's everyone's opinion?
1983 Worlds Shuttle Puppy signed by 1993 World Champion and Hall of Famer Tom Monroe PDGA #33 and Lavon Wolfe #580. I got it directly from Tom.

Attachments

• 7908AFAF-5038-4EBA-BF8A-D84C7FCEDF0B.jpg
    7908AFAF-5038-4EBA-BF8A-D84C7FCEDF0B.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 35
Sorry for the massive post, unless that is exciting... Looking to unload a lot of my old plastic. I have a lot more but this is a good start. I am hoping to find out what discs are worth selling, say greater than $20. A few I am sure are but others I have no idea and am having a hard time finding identical models for comps.

Here are a couple random comments but help on any of these is greatly appreciated!!

1) Discraft mid-range prototype 2003 Not sure what it is – slow and understable
4) Lots of these – buzzz tooled on inside rim
7) Discraft Challenger Lite Putter 2006
10) Dx shark World's biggest disc golf weekend – either '92 or 97
11) Glow DX teebird Haven't found another one old enough that says 'distance driver'
18)Buzzz SS - Original run I believe
21) C.E. TeeBird - Feels like Champion
22) Star destroyer - Why did I put ink on this?
23)2nd First run Buzzz - Wasp tooled on inner rim
24) xcalibre - Premier (I think) of this disc – says 2008
25) Cryztal Buzzz
27) Star destroyer X-out Got this in 07-08'
34) Z-Flick First Run
35) Dx Ontario roc
36) esp Buzzz 10/10/10 date stamped
37) Pro line spider This disc feels amazing!
39) Champion Beast Barry 2003 Champ
42) dx destroyer From 07-08'

Best guesses here since you did not provide weight or conditions

3- $20-$30 depending on condition
5- $35+ (looks to be in very good condition)
21- $50++ (looks to be in very good condition)
22- $70+++ (looks to be in very good condition, assuming *D)
23- $20ish
27-$40-50+ (looks to be in very good condition)
35-$25-$35, you certain it's not KC Pro?
37-$30ish
38-$20ish
39-$20ish
41- $25-$30

Best guesses here since you did not provide weight or conditions

3- $20-$30 depending on condition
5- $35+ (looks to be in very good condition)
21- $50++ (looks to be in very good condition)
22- $70+++ (looks to be in very good condition, assuming *D)
23- $20ish
27-$40-50+ (looks to be in very good condition)
35-$25-$35, you certain it's not KC Pro?
37-$30ish
38-$20ish
39-$20ish
41- $25-$30

I'll piggy back off of this because it's a good start. As Kev said, best guesses without weight or conditions. At the very least I can help you identify which ones should fetch more than $20 since that's your threshold for selling.

2- $20ish estimate
3- I agree with above.
4- dog toy
5- Probably more like $50+ depending on condition. $75+ if new and unthrown
8- $20-25
9-12 All are pretty cool, but all are dx and therefore do not have much value. I have a couple old dx glow teebirds like 11. Fun disc. I lend it to newer throwers if they start flipping the dx leo.
13- $20-25
17- $30+ depending on condition. Eagle bagging a metal flake Max has increased their value
21- agree with above
22- agree with above. Ink is a tragedy.
23- $20ish with that ink.
27- What is the pen marking? *D? S-D? It's a PFN era Destroyer, should make a great thrower for someone. With limited info I'm agreeing with the 40-50+ range.
31- At a glance I thought it might be a pro line Firebird. Those are $$$. Yours is $15-20.
34- $20+ if 10/10 unthrown
35- That definitely looks like an 11x KC Pro Roc. Depending on weight and condition, the $25-$35 range is accurate. Great thrower as well.
I second the rest of Kevdiv's estimations.

You've got some plastic worth selling.

Eddy and Kev, thanks a ton for the info!! I will get everything put together for a Marketplace post (maybe not #4, man those Wham-o discs fly terribly and my pupper thanks you!). Also, you guys were right about #35, its a 180 KC Pro. #15 was the 180 DX Ontario Roc. Any thoughts on #24, the 2008 Premier Star XCalibre?

I've been entertaining a thought of selling my last 2015 Sexybird. What might the value be? Never thrown with extremely light marks from storage. (Last owner kept it in the trunk)

Last edited: