• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What song goes through your head when your standing on the tee?

Midnight- yes that cake song but I don't know all the words so it becomes an annoyance.
Cw and mikas- some more streetlight love here but for solo rounds I like upstanding youth.

I saw slm down in Detroit- not $50 a ticket warp tour- fantastic sho!!
Tried to dg the next day after taking 2,147 hits to the body and realized I'm getting old:(

When shanked

"Baby come back....you don't want to go OB!

This is really funny, b/c I have heard this from 2 different groups I play with regularly. The group I have been playing with for a while, once it looks like OB we're all singin it.

Also:

For big power drives wher I need to reach back and get that little bit of extra distance

also works for rollers...

Oddly enough, this is my favorite song I want to hear when I'm on the course or just need to get in the zone

Really love it at 1:16. No matter how I'm playing this song just calms me and gets me focused.

Depends a lot on the view in front of the tee. If it's a gnarly hole, the music will be "Bad Luck & Trouble". If it's #27 at De La Veaga it's probably Beethoven's 9th.

Latest posts