• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

There are several in my bag I couldn't live without.....
Putters/Blowfly and Gumputt, oh and pro Pig
Mids/ Cryztal Buzzz, and Coyote
Drivers/ Star Roadrunner, Champion Teebird

Buzzz and Volt. Only two molds in my bag that I have never had a thought of replacing.

I don't see rocs and wizards ever leaving my bag. I've changed out fairway and distance drivers, and the other specialty discs in my bag could be replaced, but those two molds are what I throw just about every shot with and I have a high comfort level with them.

I love all of my discs but none of them are even close to indispensable. I would happily play with maaany of the awesome molds out there.

TP sword super straight distance machine for me
Champ valk slight annys, trying to work on backhand with this
Bio Escape best feeling fairway i've ever had my hands on 90% of my drives are these 3
Star Firebird Overstable windfighting/comfy stable line throwing goodness
Lucid Suspect- Shallow, flat, overstable.... PERFECT mid for forehand
Neutron Anode. Best putter ever

It's hard to say. I would have said Firebird at one point, but I started carrying a Predator because it's pink (the FB is yellow), and they're pretty well the same disc. I would have said Drone, but I discovered the Pain. So what would I say RIGHT NOW would never leave my bag?

1. Buzzz. Any Buzzz. Doesn't matter. I'm partial to FLX, but I've been throwing a Z recently. Have a 10 Year and a Cryztal asking for some air time too.

2. Gazelle. Any Gazelle. I always have at least one in the Lite bag, and at least four in the Comp bag. DX, Glo, KC Pro, or Star. They all fly similarly, but differently enough that I can use multiples in a round.

3. GL Pain. I've beaten mine in enough that it's semi-flippy, but it still goes exactly where I tell it to. My go-to mid for just about any shot.

4. Trident. I throw a GL, but it's getting flippier and (dare I say it) glidier with age. I should try an Opto and see what the difference is...

That's it. Everything else is expendable.

Rocs and Firebirds. I could use challengers or judges instead of aviars, teebirds instead of eagles, the prodigy D series instead of destroyers.

I've had goto discs go missing, only to introduce something new that becomes great. On certain courses, a specific disc will be invaluable, yet on a different course it may not get used. As my game has improved, molds have cycled through the bag and nothing is the same in my bag now as last year. Right now, the only disc that has stayed in the bag since it was released is the Tangent, though I've cycled an N and an E. That disc covers a lot of ground for me.

geez, the zone is THAT good?
what does everyone use it for exactly? what's great about it?

me, I'd probably say sidewinder, destroyer, TL, roc, aviar.

geez, the zone is THAT good?
what does everyone use it for exactly? what's great about it?

:doh:

Theres no disc like it. I was stoked on the Suspect, it was suppose to be similiar, and it is. Still like it, but I love the Zone.

Latest posts