• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the worst part of your game?

What part of your game needs the most improvement?

• Driving

Votes: 116 35.4%
  • Midrange shots

Votes: 28 8.5%
  • Approach shots

Votes: 36 11.0%
  • Putting

Votes: 148 45.1%

• Total voters
That is why you hit an open field and work on your drives. I did that yesterday for 2 hours. I relized I was not putting any snap on my drives. After doing that, I started throwing over 300ft, which I hardly ever do, and I threw my Star Coyote 260 ft which has never happened before.

LOL damn Midnight how many times you given that advice. I think they get it.

^^^^
Same here, some days I can't miss, others I can't miss a tree!
I also need work on putting, but I do practice putting more than driving.
I guess I need to hit the open field more often.

Almost a loaded question because putting can always use a lot of work, unless you're a touring pro i guess, so i put midrange as i need to work on my anhyzer approaches

i've only been playing for 6 months but i consider myself to be decent, 300' is average for my drives, my middy game is usually pin-point but for some reason i cannot putt worth a damn, well of late at least.

Upshots... was at one point the thing I felt like I could do best, but seems to fall victim to not being able to play late in the semester for a few weeks, and I have issues getting my 'touch' back.

on average I probably lose about 6 to 10 strokes a round from missed putts. This needs to change and I'm getting hopeful because I'm hitting metal a lot more but close doesn't count for anything in DG ... errr unless you're talking ctp ;).

Off the tee. I get decent distance & accuracy normally, but my ingestion of any sort of intoxicating substance leads to MAJOR early-release and/or straight-into-the-ground specials.

id like to see "age" as part of that poll. :) cause i can start a tournament/day out of the box with a Bing, Bang and a Boom, but by the end of the tournmment/day im lucky to get a Bing out of my tired fat old body, let alone a Bang and a Boom.! :mad:

What's the worst part of my game?

Let's see ... :rolleyes: how about the "final score"??

Almost a loaded question because putting can always use a lot of work, unless you're a touring pro i guess, so i put midrange as i need to work on my anhyzer approaches

I need to work on my anhyzers period...unless its a very soft throw with my mako :D...otherwise my anhyzer is too slow and rarely good :\ releases to early...the whole nine yards.(I should note it's usually a problem when using drivers)

Thought I'd revive this a little bit because of my terrible putting this weekend and every other day of my discing life! Drive for show and putt for… OH NO!!!

My putting probably isn't the worst part of my game, but it is what needs the most improvement.

Accuracy on drives. My putting is relatively solid, and my approach game is decent, but I spray drives all over the place.

Distance. It's a constant struggle, that will likely never improve.

Latest posts