• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your Home course?

I actually have three courses I consider home. One in San Diego where I grew up, Morley Field, one in Bloomington, IN where I went to college, Crestmont Park, and one in Chicago where I am now, Fink Park (my least favorite of the three, just the easiest one to get to right now).

there are actually a couple of courses I play at least 2 or 3 times a week...... My fav would be William Cameron Park....great course but the city is trying to mix things up..... nice elevation changes some short and some longish open holes.... I would highly recomend this course for DGers of all skill level.....if your coming to Waco I'll gladly be there for a round......... the other course I play alot.... is Woodway.... a very nice course......very scenic being right next to a lake..... there are some nice tunnel shots on this course.......I can usually be found there in the early morning around 7:30 playing with my bff sub ceroh.....

Oshtemo Township Park near Kalamazoo is my home course, with L.A.'s Chavez Ridge at Elysian being my home away from home.

I ride my bike up to my home course sometimes, but I think I'm pretty out of shape...I get this intense burning/pins-and-needles sensation, only in my right rectus femoris muscle, as soon as I get off the bike...somewhat concerning, but since I only bike when I need to (and when I'm trying to quit smoking--cigs), it's nothing I've given much attention to. Does this sensation sound familiar? I'd love to bike more often, but even when I've done it daily I still get this crazy pain...and when I walk, it's like that leg just wants to give out. Bummer.

I ride my bike up to my home course sometimes, but I think I'm pretty out of shape...I get this intense burning/pins-and-needles sensation, only in my right rectus femoris muscle, as soon as I get off the bike...somewhat concerning, but since I only bike when I need to (and when I'm trying to quit smoking--cigs), it's nothing I've given much attention to. Does this sensation sound familiar? I'd love to bike more often, but even when I've done it daily I still get this crazy pain...and when I walk, it's like that leg just wants to give out. Bummer.
LOL! Your freakin killin me man.

I travel more than I play the courses in town. But its always to a new place. Sadly, I have to admit that my local course is my home course as much as I wish my home course was a sexy mountain course.

I consider mine to be two. Cause there's only two disc golf courses around here and their both 9 holers (well theres 3 if you consider greenwood meadows, but i think a sewage ditch hardly counts).

They are Chimney Rock in Bridgewater, NJ (5 minutes from my house), and Harry Dunhamin Libery Corner, NJ.

Bandemer Park in Ann Arbor, MI is likely my home course. I play it about every other week, but I play it more often than any other course in the area. It is about 22 miles away from my house.

It is a nice 9 hole course.

Lions Park, Shakopee MN is in the city that I live but I play Bryant Lake Park in Eden Prairie, MN more frequently.

Bandemer Park in Ann Arbor, MI is likely my home course. I play it about every other week, but I play it more often than any other course in the area. It is about 22 miles away from my house.

It is a nice 9 hole course.

Bandemer is fast sneaking up on me, too. A quick drive from Dexter, and there's something to be said for a course where you can occasionally play eighteen by yourself in an hour and change. ;)

BLM

Latest posts