• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your Home course?

Deming Park, Terre Haute, IN. The only one I've played so far. It's 3 minutes from my house. Too bad the nearest other course is 20 minutes away, and 1 hr. for others.

Deming Park, Terre Haute, IN. The only one I've played so far. It's 3 minutes from my house. Too bad the nearest other course is 20 minutes away, and 1 hr. for others.

Deming's a nice park though, and it's not too far to a few decent courses in Indy.

North Watertower Park in Sarasota FL. It is just 3.5 miles from where I live and most of the course plays through wooded area and provides shade from the brutal summer heat.

Depending on where I am, North Asheboro Park DGC, or Peaks View Park. Too bad Peaks View might be taken down. And North Asheboro is getting a little too easy.

I've got Batholomew Park only about 2 1/2 blocks away from my house. It's a great little 15 hole course & I believe it was the first course in TX. :)

Miss my Iowa City courses

I lived in Iowa City, IA for a number of years and played either Turkey Creek or Sugarbottom on a regular basis. I would play on these courses at least 3 times a week, year round. Turkey Creek is a classic course, and Sugarbottom is and awesome wellrounded course. Now that I move every three months, I no longer have a home course, but get the advantage of playing in many places. I soon home to settle in Colorado and look forward to a new home course, perhaps Beaver Ranch/Conifer Park if I could get so lucky!

Latest posts