• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your money middy?

I also like the skeeter.

Just today I got a classic Roc returned to me!

Just today I got a classic Roc returned to me!
I have a great use for a Classic Roc. My dog chews on discs and chases my putts when I practice in the back yard. So before I putt I throw a Classic Roc in the other direction. My dog chases that and chews the Hell out of it while I practice my putting. Then I retrieve my putter, she brings me the Classic Roc back and we do it all over again. :D

My 2005 Special Blend Roc and my beat KC Roc are money on upshots. For midrange drives or holes under 275, I can't live without my Q Sentinel and Z Buzzz.

^ Pro D Wasp works for me. Keep three in the bag in various stages of wear.

I use a DX Sharky Shark. It is also what I use on 1-disc days. On my good days it flies like it's remote controlled. On bad days...doesn't matter what I throw.

Also have a Z Buzzz, but I keep hitting the ground 30' in front of me. No idea why that is happening.

Now that I finally got a Skeeter, I can officially say the Skeeter is my money middy! Great disc.

I just can't believe I waited so long to get a Skeeter, what was I thinking?

My 167 DX plastic Cheetah. Sorry can't remember if I've posted this yet...if it's a double sorry.
When did the Cheetah become a mid-range?

(Probably about the time they released the Wraith)

Latest posts