• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

whew......

I wish my wife enjoyed the game. I took her out to play once, but she only made it through four holes before she got tired and decided it was time to leave. Maybe one day she'll have a change of heart, but in the meantime it looks like I'll be flying solo.

I'm a fortunate man...a hot wife who loves playing disc golf....mmmm

I wish my wife would just understand how much I love this game. I've tried to get her involved, custom dyed disc, another disc with her name on the back, More than welcome to come and thow with us, she just doesn't want to. I am getting the kids involved though, so when they get older, we will outnumber her. [cue the maniacal laughing]

i need a break... ive played every day this week and my arm hurts

but i just cant stop...... is there a patch or rehab center for this?
Try playing left handed? That would be pretty good if you could play both.

Try playing left handed? That would be pretty good if you could play both.
I tried throwing left handed just for lols a few weeks back. I tell you what, if you are feeling back about your driving distance, crack off a few shots with your non-dominant hand.

I tried throwing left handed just for lols a few weeks back. I tell you what, if you are feeling back about your driving distance, crack off a few shots with your non-dominant hand.
I have a random doubles league tomorrow. Maybe I'll play all leftie if it's someone I don't like.

My wife started putting left handed yesterday and was doing great. While craigd and I were talking she walked out and started driving left-handed. She got several to about 150' and one out to 200' ...she has gotten 250-260' max with her dominant hand so pretty damn good.

I can get 30' maybe right handed...if I am lucky.

What is this thread about again?

I tweaked my back playing this past weekend. I have a tournament comming up this weekend. I am playing through the pain even though I have lost a ton of distance because of it. God Bless Tylenol!

I hurt my knee cleaning up a local course for the tournament this past weekend...24 holes in a hilly park and gophers from hell....yeah foot slipped in a hole and pop goes the knee...I have a big tournament in peru coming up this weekend and I dunno if im going to make it...I rather be healthy then play disc golf :-/

Latest posts