• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who has played the most courses in their home state?

My goal will be to have played 200 California courses + 10 temp courses + 10 practice courses + 10 private courses + the 6 extinct courses I already have by the end of 2013. So 236 California courses by then. I also plan to complete Arizona in 2013 and be in the 90 percent complete in Nevada.

My goal will be to have played 200 California courses + 10 temp courses + 10 practice courses + 10 private courses + the 6 extinct courses I already have by the end of 2013. So 236 California courses by then. I also plan to complete Arizona in 2013 and be in the 90 percent complete in Nevada.

Lion the west coast roamer. :thmbup: I wanna see if I can show you some courses that will top your list. Can't wait to see you in August. We'll party hard and golf harder.

... Or the other way around if you want. :D

Golf during the daylight, party during the night, unless we be playing some glo golf. I need to make this happen. Just let me know what pladtic I need to bring to bribe my way onto the private courses.

I'm impressed, good luck! Make sure you record your odometer to get your final milage, and when I get around to driving to every course in Texas we can have a real good argument! :D

Since 2003 - I don't think you hit full Texan until you're a decade in. ;)

Well your getting close. You had beter get your @$$ out before you become one of them. Your brain will shut down and you will start arguing for how Texas is a great state... O no it's too late it's allready started... We'll just have to put you out of your missery. :D

They took er' jobs!!! God bless Texas! Kidding, but I am happy to be in a fantastic state for disc golf.

Okay - thread jacking over - back to the subject.

How many courses have you hit in your home state??? Your percentage???

137 out of 212 = 64.6%

9 temp courses

2 practice courses

6 extinct courses

2 private courses

156 courses in California

I should be over 150 courses played out of the 214 in California after this coming weekend. Im super stoked. 4 days of golf.

I think these things do have to do with disc golf. Great disc golf can't be played on flat ground. You need hills in my opinion to make truly good disc golf.

...But I'm realy just having fun messing with the Texans. They get butt hurt soo easy. :D

i don't think there are any Texans in this thread. i'm from California and i don't own any guns yet so i'm sure not one.

everything you said about the logistics of driving around to all those courses applies equally to TX. and just cuz you live in the mountains doesn't mean all of CA is mountains. the majority of courses are on flat to hilly land but not mountainous.

also, Texas is not as flat as you seem to think. plenty of mountains in the west, the hill country around austin/san antonio, and you would be surprised the number of courses in DFW that have great elevation changes.

plus, here are some great courses that are mostly flat:
Lake Park
Town Lake
the Beaver and Coyote courses in Cedar Hill

Selah, Roy G the new Austin course, Hornet's Nest in NC, and some other NC and even CA courses also come to mind.

I wish I could play all of California, but that won't happen. It will just be a endless journey for me.

I am the only person with 100% of Maryland :)

Updates, anyone?

32/40 in South Dakota for %80. They are very spread out. I don't know if I will ever get to them all. 3 more will be played fairly soon tho.

11/76 for now in KY .... but starting next summer I have rotations around the state for my PA program. So, I should get at least an 30-40 in during rotations.

Last edited:

Latest posts