• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Would a patch be a cool tourney prize?

Patches for tourney wins?

• Good idea

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • Great idea

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Awesomesauce!

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Lame

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I would pee in your bag when you weren't looking...

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters

billnchristy

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Not as the only prize but like a trophy, somethng you could stitch on your bag.

I always thought it was cool when you see a military guy with like 1000 patches on their jacket showing how many kick ass places they went that you didn't :p and thought it would be pretty cool as a prize for 1st place, each one being unique.

Good idea? Lame? Awesomesauce?

I would be happy with a few discs and a patch for a tourney.
I vote Awesomesauce!
but I'd still pee in your bag

I think it'd be a good idea. It would be pretty sweet for recurring tourneys where you could see who's won in the past.

Im gonna go ahead and vote pee in my bag to go ahead and offset the smartass who will vote that anyways...hopefully said person does not live in GA and I won't have to keep an eye out for the pissing bandit.

You think of this the day before the GCO? A month ago would have been sweet :)

Haha, sorry.

Looks like they are pretty pricey when you go low quantity but I wonder if locally could be done cheaper...I am sure it is plug and play with the proper graphics.

how low of quantity? there are what....8 divisions depending on how you split them up....get 8 patches....I think that would be sweet...who really carrys a trophy around...now a patch?...yeah that would be sweet....kinda like bowling...yet not gay :D
Oh and i voted pee in your bag just cause its funny lol

The first patch is going to say Pee in my bag.

The 1st Annual Pee in my bag invitational.

Min 10 were like 10 a pop.

I am personally not a big fan of patches or tags as prizes/trophies. Now put it in a players pack and I am all about it.

bill, you're just asking for a bag full of urine with this poll. But I voted for Awesomesauce. Who wants to be the guy with a wall full of tropheys? I always thought that looked homo. But a bag covered in patches tellign the world how great you are? definitely.

Then again, this is all hypothetical because I know I'm never going to win anything.

What kind of penaltys would the PDGA hand out for a bunch of people gang-peeing in my bag during a tourney awards ceremony?

I am personally not a big fan of patches or tags as prizes/trophies. Now put it in a players pack and I am all about it.

Yeah when you get in the 50-100 range you are looking at < a buck a piece but then that is just a participant patch and not the grandmaster funk winner patch.

i could only vote for one so I chose awesome sauce, but i want you to know that I am going to pee in your bag too... i just really have to go.

I always thought... and i know this sounds like summer camp lamo... but I thought it was cool if everyone at a tourney got a tourney key chain with a lanyard on it, and for each hole they birdied or aced they would get a bead.

So if I birdied 1 I would get a 1 bead, and if i birdied 2 a 2 bead... and so on. And the ace beads would be a different color so they would look cool...

your patch idea is awesome, i just feel like this is in sort of the same realm.

Cool idea and a good way to spread the word about your tournament/course.

I like the patch idea.
I'm gonna train my dog to pee in disc bags (except lat pro bags).
Future marketplace posting: slightly used starter bag with slight odor

Latest posts