• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Would you purchase Latitude 64/Westside Glow Discs? Poll/Discussion

Would you purchase Latitude 64/Westside Glow Discs

• Yes; I would purchase

Votes: 118 78.7%
  • No; I would not purchase

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 8 5.3%

• Total voters
I would for sure purchase glow from lat and westside

I would buy saint, fuse, core, and pures, several of each.

The core is my only ace disc so i would stock up on them!

anymore if it is not made in the usa , i try not to use it. the economy is more important then the flight of a piece of plastic
:clap:

So you are through buying from overseas?

I'm fairly positive that U.S. wholesalers sell the majority of the plastic in the U.S. market, including latitude 64 and westside discs. Somehow, I think the 40%+ mark up that U.S. retailers get is a bonus for small and large disc golf stores across the country. I know for a fact that my local disc golf store has benefited from having latitude 64 discs on the shelves.

I said no. I rarely play at night, and when I do, I already have enough glow discs to cover the few spots I need for a glow round. Also, part of the appeal of Latitude is the look of the plastic. That gets lost in glow discs.

can we get glow discs that aren't white/milky/clear to begin with??

i.e. a "pink" or "green" looking Opto type of plastic that glows

seems like we have snow on the ground for 17 months of the year up here

I voted no because I don't throw glow discs to begin with so I doubt I'd see myself throwing the glorious Swedish/Finnish installments. That being said, I assume many people would buy them.

This.

I love these companies, whether I bagged many of their molds or not (just the Flow/Fuse), but I don't throw glow plastic period. Harder to find in the woods during the day and I almost never play glow rounds - if I do I go with lights+tape.

That said, a more stable Fuse does sound quite intriguing:popcorn:

I think a lot of guys are immediately insinuating that Glow is only for glow rounds. I used to throw a sweet glow buzzz because of the fact that it was slightly more overstable than the other buzzz's but not as much as a wasp. Loved it, never threw it at night........

I'm sure if latitude/westside glow discs were made... and somehow set themselves apart from any other current glow product... they would be definately be purchased by players who don't go out at night for a round. Imagine a world with a pearly/swirly opto glow disc... and when you attach an LED, it makes for a super night show as it flies toward the chains. :drools:

Glow Pure and Sword for me, please and thank you.
Not really too interested in any of their other discs, glow or not.

It really depends if it changes the stability or not. If not, than probably no, but if it makes some of the discs more stable then I'd love a Glow River or Glow Saint!

what makes CFR glow discs more overstable than non glow champion discs?

I don't think it's the glow formula other than the plastic molds up with a higher parting line. I've had CFR Glow Leopards that are flippy POS's so that's not always the case either.

I'm very happy with my current bag setup. If, and when, a new disc is needed I wouldn't have any reason to shy away from other manufacturers.

I currently carry Innova, Millennium and Discraft in my bag. I am hoping for a Frenzy for Christmas so the bag might expand to 4 manufacturers with the addition of Discmania.

YES SWEET JESUS YES!!! I would fight a moose for a glow Trident, Saint, and Flow!

I don't know if the guys at Lat 64 read these forums, but it looks like ya'll have made a pretty good case for them to make glow plastic.

I don't know if the guys at Lat 64 read these forums, but it looks like ya'll have made a pretty good case for them to make glow plastic.

This has been shared via Facebook with at least 1 Owner of Latitude 64. :thmbup: