• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Would you purchase Latitude 64/Westside Glow Discs? Poll/Discussion

Would you purchase Latitude 64/Westside Glow Discs

• Yes; I would purchase

Votes: 118 78.7%
  • No; I would not purchase

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 8 5.3%

• Total voters
A glow River would be sweet. Lat and Westside seem to be real solid manufactures. I cant think of one disc they made that was real crap.

A glow warship..... Drool....
A glow fuse ......drool....
A glow saint...... Drool....
A glow river..... Repeat and rinse...

I would pick up a River and a Mercy without question. However, the Pure would be the main one to pick up. I'd buy many of all....

DO IT. DO IT!!!!

Glow Flow. Or Flow Glow. Either way.

From a business standpoint, if they released a glow Pure and a glow Warship (just one disc from each company) as special editions they'd likely be able to price them pretty aggressively.

And just a thought - is glow popular in Scandinavia?

I voted no, because I do not buy glow discs. I stick LEDs on the discs on the rare occasions I play glow.

I heard Lat 64 was not going to make glow and they were nudged to create opto air.
I like that Lat 64 sticks with what they are good at and does not try to branch out risking creating an inferior product. They could make 27 different plastics and 180 molds like their competition, but then you would get a Lat 64 groove.

I voted no, because I do not buy glow discs. I stick LEDs on the discs on the rare occasions I play glow.

I heard Lat 64 was not going to make glow and they were nudged to create opto air.
I like that Lat 64 sticks with what they are good at and does not try to branch out risking creating an inferior product. They could make 27 different plastics and 180 molds like their competition, but then you would get a Lat 64 groove.

I personally would not buy it, because I don't play night golf. The only glow disc I have is an Eclipse Vector that MST had on sale for cheaper than regular Proton.

Lat 64 has to make glow. Even if they are currently not thinking about it, they will in the future. There's no reason for them not to. A quality product could still be produced. Think of how hot glow Rivers, and Pures would sell.
From a business standpoint, it's a no brainer, even if they were released as CFR's.

Although I don't normally play "late night" glow golf, I have recently been to a number of late season league nights where the light was meager at best near the end of the round. In those instances, I would love some glow plastic in my bag (which has recently migrated to almost solely Lat 64/Westside).

I use LED & Glo. And I would LOVE a Glo Opto FUSE!!!

And if they do make Glo discs, they should NOT make baseline glow. ONLY OPTO!!!

voted no

but only because i currently not very happy with the quality of glow out there and i'm afraid if lat doesn't make it better it will just be a waste of time anyhow.

i want it bright...gateway said 12hrs...not even 12minutes...just a lie.

GLOW DISCS

anymore if it is not made in the usa , i try not to use it. the economy is more important then the flight of a piece of plastic
:clap:

yeah I'd go in for a glow river for sure

I prefer glow plastic anyway and love rivers so that would be a no brainer

I'd take a number of Glow-Opto discs immediately -- ideally, a Warship, River, & Saint. Fuse is so straight I always know where it :D
I dislike using LEDs, and it pains me every time I have to drop to a basically all-Innova bag for glow purposes... never got into MVP stuff though. I'll try out a volt or something one of these days.

Latest posts