• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Write-in poll: Your favorite disc(s)?

Hughes: Why isn't Prodiscus showing up in the manufacturer's column? They make the Jokeri ...

Haha, excellent question! It appears that when I add new manufacturers/cohorts to the underlying table and refresh the pivot tables, Excel is not smart enough to add them. I have to go into the pivot tables' filters and check the boxes manually so that they show up. Stupid Excel. Update coming shortly.

Alright here's an update:

iZYumib.png

For interest, I have added a pivot table with the subtotals by disc type. I made the (completely arbitrary) decision to make the break between fairway drivers and distance drivers at 1.9 cm rim widths (1.9 and less is fairway, 2.0 and greater is distance). I toyed with including control drivers, but they're a little harder to define and the categories start to get a lot smaller if you do that. I've also refreshed the pivot tables so you can see ALL the brands and cohorts now. Enjoy!

Tell me what you voted for previously and I'll change it. I don't want to scroll through pages and pages looking for your previous vote. That goes for anyone else who wants to change their vote. Please tell me your previous vote along with your new vote.

I originally just said Envy. So was Envy for 3. Now, Envy 2, Proxy 1.

Alright here's an update: .... I've also refreshed the pivot tables so you can see ALL the brands and cohorts now. Enjoy!

I expected Innova to be the most popular company, but not by THAT overwhelming amount. That is extremely interesting.

Cool beans on the voting totals method, btw.

Wow, Westside can't catch a break huh? Where are you Bard guys?

1. Felon
2. Old Truths?
3. Harp (there you go Janne!)

Runners up for me - Giant, Aviar P&A, Verdict