• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Yeti Pro Aviar

they take a lot of scratches and dings at first, to the point where you wonder if it'll last a week, then they just seem to stiffen up and not take as much of a beating.

they take a lot of scratches and dings at first, to the point where you wonder if it'll last a week, then they just seem to stiffen up and not take as much of a beating.

I have noticed that with every base line plastic putter though.

pretty much this. there is a scary zone, and then it breaks into (more) awesomeness

i think its held up better than my other base line putters

Last edited:
I recently made the switch to the Yeti and its certainly been a much better putter than my omegas and SB/BB aviars. It feels good in my hand and for whatever reason it doens't appear to be as cheap as the other pro plastics. Really please with this innova release.

I recently made the switch to the Yeti and its certainly been a much better putter than my omegas and SB/BB aviars. It feels good in my hand and for whatever reason it doens't appear to be as cheap as the other pro plastics. Really please with this innova release.

How dare you jordan!! Hahah... I have one ill sell you :)

Are there any Yeti Pro throwers out there? I threw Wizards and now KC Aviars but needed better tackiness for putting. I tried Yeti's on a whim and started making a ton of long putts, and they're now taking over as my primary putters. I love the chalky, extremely tacky feel and the sunken flight plate. They're also great touch disc.

Has anyone tried the factory seconds from Innova's pro shop? My one complaint about the Yeti is the softness of the plastic, and they're claiming a firmer disc with the same tack...I'm intrigued.

Anyone tried the 4x yeti? Any difference from the 3x?

I got one for my collection with the limited edition stamp that was designed by our local club president. I don't have any 3x to compare to, but this 4x seems pretty stiff, definetly still tacky.

Are there any Yeti Pro throwers out there? I threw Wizards and now KC Aviars but needed better tackiness for putting. I tried Yeti's on a whim and started making a ton of long putts, and they're now taking over as my primary putters. I love the chalky, extremely tacky feel and the sunken flight plate. They're also great touch disc.

Has anyone tried the factory seconds from Innova's pro shop? My one complaint about the Yeti is the softness of the plastic, and they're claiming a firmer disc with the same tack...I'm intrigued.

I have just switched from warlocks to the yeti this week. I love it! I used to like beads then i got hooked on warlocks and thought it was cool to be different. The feel of the yeti is just like my jk but stiffer. It's nice and sunken in through middle and holds nice lines. I was tempted to get one when Jay and Des put on their clinic at our park but couldn't afford what he was asking for them. He had some sweet 4x's with new art and alot of 3x's. I'm buying more backups for sure!

The Yeti is my go-to driving putter. I have a freshy and a pretty beat one (with a more concave top than most Yetis) that I can cover pretty much all shots with up to 250ft. I just love the way you can float them or really power them up if need be. ((Two Aces with my freshy in the past month!))

I still putt with a rock hard pvc-pipe-like plastic Wizard and I don't think the Yeti will ever be able to replace it, but the Yeti has found a spot for more lofty putts over obstacles and for long anhyzer putts.

Great putter for me. Gives me lots more confidence and I am hitting a much higher percentage of putts, even long ones.

Too bad I bought about 50 old run 5k JK's right before I discovered the yeti. The yeti wins hands down, great off the tee, approaches, putts, im making more putts now than ever, the jk's just hyzered out too fast causing me to miss alot of putts to the left. Also lands nice and flat on approaches and drives

Love the Yeti!

I have three and it is my primary putter. I also have an Ion which I really like and a couple of wizards that are great too, but when I need to make a putt I pull out the Yeti every time.

The Yeti changed my perspective of the game entirely. My first putter was a focus and it never did anything for me. I went on vacation to Portland and played Pier Park where they had a mobile disc vendor there who recommended that I should try out the Yeti and I havent regretted the decision since.

I started out using Aviar P&A's and then switched to KC Pro's for the added stability. After playing this past winter I realized the KC Pro plastic became too slick in the cold weather. I grabbed some Yeti's and they solved my problem. They are still nice and stiff while still being grippy. When they get well seasoned they become a phenomenal Anhyzer disc too.

I've been looking at trying out the Yeti.

For those who have used the KC Pro Aviars,does the Yeti fly exactly like the KC Pros?I noticed that the fade is 1# lower than the KC Pro's.If they fly like the old Classic Big Bead Aviars then I may not like them.

I wish my buddies would have these,but all they use is Ryhno's.

For those who have used the KC Pro Aviars,does the Yeti fly exactly like the KC Pros?I noticed that the fade is 1# lower than the KC Pro's.If they fly like the old Classic Big Bead Aviars then I may not like them.

its marketed as a beat in kc pro out of the box, so no i wouldnt say they fly the same.

Nope, they do not fade like the KC Pro Aviar X. They are straighter out of the box. To me they fly a lot like the 9X KC Aviar, which was the old big bead mold before the Aviar X. Maybe with a bit less glide, but still pretty similar.

Latest posts