• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your crew, Post your posse pic

I don't even know how I got to this thread.... I clicked on something and found it. Anyway, I've posted this pic before but here ya go again:

2010-09-05.jpg

An "All DGCR" Crew: beatUPboss, OcDiscGolf, discgolfer_dave, HeiserSoze, Apothecary, SnappyFingers, RowJimmy, Zenbot, and howardb.

Happy to say that I have never posed intentionally in front of a basket with my "crew" haha

Some Random NC Girls...well, most of us actually!

A few of us playing a local tourney! I'm the blonde on the back row all the way on the right. I don't think any are on here....wait one is...'Chingy' front row, second from right.

thegirls.jpg

A few of us playing a local tourney! I'm the blonde on the back row all the way on the right. I don't think any are on here....wait one is...'Chingy' front row, second from right.

thegirls.jpg

why is it that i never run into giant groups of women out throwing me on the course? maybe i should move

^^^Perfect example of why she probably doesn't post here anymore.

duh

why is it that i never run into giant groups of women out throwing me on the course? maybe i should move

NC has a farily large AM group of women, comparitively speaking, who are just now getting into Disc Golf!! Most of us started playing around the same time, so it makes for a lot of fun!!!

Once some of us were sitting on a bench waiting for a couple of guys to play through, and one of the guys said, 'this wasn't included in any of the pictures of the course I saw on DGCR!'. :p

It's funny though how some of you consider girls on the course such an anomaly!!!! :D

Ha you don't know how many times dudes have come up and called me a genius during a women's clinic.

Then they hand their girlfriend a beast and proceed to make her throw from the long tee.

Bill, you are surrounded by a huge group of women during those things!!!

Also, I gave my friend's mom a brand new 170 DX Roc yesterday as she is just starting out. You should have seen how happy she was to have 'her very own' disc without a bunch of writing all over it.

'Cause like you said....her hubby gave her a trashed Dragon and Beast to start with. I do see more guys starting their girls off with Comets of late tho.

It's def. getting better. I think most of the crap hand me downs are from dudes that only a have a few and that is what they aren't using. But sheesh...dx leopard, if that breaks your bank you might need to re-evaluate your financial status.

thegirls.jpg

If any of you experience this on a regular basis, please post so I change my mind that this isn't just a really good photoshop

Latest posts