• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your excuse for not playing today

My transmission blew and I had a hard enough time finding a ride to work, much less the disc golf course :thmbdown: Got a ride to the ice bowl at Woodland Valley next weekend though!:thmbup:

My four year old has no business on the course today...that's my excuse.

It was only 80 today. Supposed to be in the mid eighties later this week though...

f*ckin work:wall:. sat in goddam traffic for 2 hrs bc of the f*ckin snow:wall::wall:. above all, i just dont feel like f*ckin throwing today, whats it to you anyway???

In addition to it being too cold and snowy... :D

I had to work. Then I went sledding/snow boarding with my daughter.

It was in the 70s today but I chose to visit my mom and dad after work. They're 85 and I'm fortunate to still have them both. I played this past Saturday and plan to go out after work on Wednesday though. All according to plan so far!

After ten holes I had to number 2 , and the park was super busy anyway so I just went home. Lol

After ten holes I had to number 2 , and the park was super busy anyway so I just went home. Lol

Tmi dude! Anyway, daylight savings and work = no dg. I could get nine in before work, but would warm up about the time I am done and it's still chilly in the morning. Excuses, excuses....... I did get about 30 min of field work in after work today. I can't throw drivers at my local park any more, as 300+ finds the asphalt.

Tmi dude! Anyway, daylight savings and work = no dg. I could get nine in before work, but would warm up about the time I am done and it's still chilly in the morning. Excuses, excuses....... I did get about 30 min of field work in after work today. I can't throw drivers at my local park any more, as 300+ finds the asphalt.

Tim dude. One excuse Will due. Lol

Work. Everyone else has the day off and their cars need to be fixed. Time to suck up the hangover and work...