• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Aussie Open DGWT Event Discussion

4 to go, Eagle's hanging on by a thread, what a round by Ricky -- 13 birdies and 1 par.

And Eagle just got 15, 3 to go!

Last edited:
What a crazy tournament, excited to see how it ends.

Wow. If Wysocki & Eagle stay healthy and play like this at worlds, they could make it really tough for Mcbeth to get to 5x.

Is it just me, or does it look questionable for Ricky to be walking right in Eagle's field of vision while Eagle is putting, as in hole 14 on round 4?.. I guess it is a pretty short putt, but those can chain out still if the putt isn't just right, so it seems like these guys usually give each other a little more breathing room?

Congrats to Ricky. Was really pulling for Eagle but I guess the pressure got him.

Wow, horrible way to lose.

Gotta love the Lat sponsored player beating the top dogs for Innova/Discmania at their first marquee event of the season.

Lat should give Ricky a huge bonus.

Wow, horrible way to lose.

Gotta love the Lat sponsored player beating the top dogs for Innova/Discmania at their first marquee event of the season.

Lat should give Ricky a huge bonus.

This.

And Ricky beat the top ten players, tenth being Avery Jenkins by 36 strokes (or throws for cgk)! Quite the spread. Paul 10 strokes behind..

Great battle by Rick and Eagles.

Just finished watching the round 3 back 9 video with Ricky and Avery. Nice, relaxed commentary-the best one yet, IMO. A welcome relief after the Barsby episode. Would like to hear more about the possible out of bounds throw by Eagle that didn't get penalized.

Ya know, the terms in the rules haven't changed, just like "ain't" is still slang after all these years. But kids these days, they're.... their there.

It's not just kids, I've seen emails written by executives that would make you cringe -- I just want to scream "It's a damn CONTRACTION!"... :doh: