• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Aussie Open DGWT Event Discussion

Parked. I've never heard parked used in any other way than how it's used in disc golf

I only know of three guys who use the term bullseye in our sport. You, Avery and Jussie.

I've heard basketball announcers say something like "and the three pointer is up... BULLSEYE!"... meaning the basketball went into the basket. And in archery and darts, "bullseye" center of target, not in a ring. So if I heard an announcer say "Paul McBeth putts from 60 feet... BULLSEYE!"... I'd think the disc went into the basket, not into some circle drawn on the ground.

So I agree... "parked" is a good term, "inner circle hit" or whatever... any of these are better than the mis-used "bullseye".

But based on precedent and example, I don't expect Jussi to change when confronted with reality.

Bullseye is the outer ring (jussi's bullseye ring), double bullseye is the inner ring (basket).

/ridiculous-bullseye-talk

:p

Attachments

• IMG_1464.JPG
    IMG_1464.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 28
Nice to see Paul's putting back to its normal level of awesomeness in round 3. (At least through hole 6...)

It started out fairly normal, but as it went along, Barsby seemed to slip into full stream of consciousness mode.

Just finished watching round 3 front 9. This is turning into a great tournament. The big dogs are dialed in early in the season. Many of their drives and putts are unbelievable. All the players look real professional and the coverage by Avery and the sit in player is very imformative and entertaining. Can't wait to follow the live scoring tonight. Be tough to predict a winner after the 3rd round. It could be setting up to be a great one.

Damn Ricky just won't let up, looks like Eagle is going to have to keep birdying or Ricky is going to catch him.

Man they both just keep birdying! I'm looking forward to the round 4 videos. I'd love to see Rick eagle a hole and set another course record at -18 (but have Eagle win the tournament by a stroke with a -16).

There continues to be a 1 stroke discrepency in McBeth's score between live scoring and the course board.

McBeth's score now corrected on the course board, live scoring was the correct score. Ricky knocking on the door, again.

Latest posts