• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships June 22-26

Disagree on Hannah. I think Val is really very good at color commentary. I prefer Philo to Doss, but I think they make a good team.

Val's slow voice cadence and deliberate pronunciation of words is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

Instead of saying "Oh my god, what a shot!" like anyone else would, she says, "Oh!.............my!...............god!...........what!............a!............shot!"
The dot's representing 1 second pauses.

Philo is really good at calling player's shots as soon as it leaves their hand. He immediately knows if it's good or bad and where it's going to end up. I'm sure it has a lot to do with his knowledge of the course and the players.

I wonder how many desert course players or those who play in areas that don't have wooded courses, think this is crazy. Around here, this kind of golf is more the norm than an anomaly. I am guessing you don't see this kind of challenge on the Selah courses.

I dunno about Selah, but as Emerson described it, "This is just like Texas golf."

And yep, this is woods golf...not unlike the stuff we usually play in. :)

I wonder how many desert course players or those who play in areas that don't have wooded courses, think this is crazy. Around here, this kind of golf is more the norm than an anomaly. I am guessing you don't see this kind of challenge on the Selah courses.

If you mean Selah Ranch, those courses are largely cut through the woods.

So...should I go ahead and list my 5x Buzzz for some fanboy to pay way to much for?

Damn... Paul gets some champ love to stay inbounds and JC squares up the one tree in his line...James couldn't have gotten a worse break of that tree, just no chance to throw a shot from there.

Latest posts