• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships June 22-26

I would imagine most pros are willing to hear what another company has to offer regardless of what their current intentions are. I'd like to see Vinny stick with Innova, but I would guess DD will be trying hard to go after him. DD has virtually no representation at the top and Calvin could be their torchbearer. He's pretty good friends with Eric Oakley as well from what I gather.

Just look at the companies represented on the lead card yesterday. You've got the big dogs in Innova and Discraft, but even MVP and Lat64 are being represented. DD is nowhere to be found even going down several more cards. MVP's investment in Conrad is paying huge dividends in terms of exposure. DD desperately needs to secure a top 10, or even top 5, player.

Every year there is talk about DD snagging a big name and it never happens. I don't think they will put the resources into what it would cost to get a superstar like Heimburg. I don't think he's all that close with Oakley either, but he is friends with Zach Melton. However having friends on the team doesn't seem to mean much anymore.

Sick ob skip by PP, hope she keeps that up

New record OB...must have been over +100ft OB . . .terrible drive.
And Why does she HAVE to out drive everyone on every hole..... when she don´t need to.
To much risk, very low reward

Cat only have to play safe and Paige can throw herself away from the title

i was just looking at last place MPO scores on UDISC to see if there was anyone i recognized. David Greenwell is playing OPEN. jeez, the guy is six yrs older than me and was crushing courses the year i started. he won the first tournament i ever played in and averaged -15 (that's 45 down for the math impaired) over 3 rounds in one day. astounding play considering the most technically advanced disc at the time was a Super Puppy.

i wonder how the six guys he is beating feel :) go team old guys!:D

Going back to Emerson on 14, just saw an email that was designated as a relief area not casual water so he played it correctly.

Latest posts