• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2024 Reviewer of the Year

28 reviews already for sillybizz, Wow! I wont be posting my 28th 2024 review until summer. I loved the Harry Myers review. Such a well executed course on DFWs northeast side. Spillway was on my radar for a play from my discussions with aclay, and sillybizz very much re-enforced why I need to throw there.

28 reviews already for sillybizz, Wow! I wont be posting my 28th 2024 review until summer. I loved the Harry Myers review. Such a well executed course on DFWs northeast side. Spillway was on my radar for a play from my discussions with aclay, and sillybizz very much re-enforced why I need to throw there.

It's good to know people are reading these things and finding them useful! I think your review of Harry Meyers was much better than mine but I appreciate the kind words!

I have begun my quest to get on the top 25 again in 2024. Would be cool to crack the top ten that I just missed last year, but you guys at the top crank out reviews at a most impressive rate.

4 down, many to go.

Here's a Feb. 1 update, and since we don't have 25 reviewers who have at least 2 reviews yet, let's just give a shoutout to everyone who has put a review up in January!

1. sillybizz - 29
2. Pizza God - 9
T3. Cerealman - 8
T3. DiscGolfCraig - 8
5. Moose33 - 7
T6. Jillian - 6
T6. wolfhaley - 6
T8. Steve Gantz - 5
T8. wellsbranch250 - 5
T10. DFrah - 4
T10. PastorofMuppets - 4
T10. Pevio - 4
T13. GMcAtee - 3
T13. Monocacy - 3
T13. razorsmith.com - 3
T13. Tyler V - 3
T17. HyooMac - 2
T17. Naenae - 2
T17. Oldmanbackhand - 2
T17. Shadrach3 - 2
T17. Surge5 - 2
T22. aclay -1
T22. Bartlett603 - 1
T22. bckart007 - 1
T22. bennybennybenny - 1
T22. Breeze99 - 1
T22. Carl Shelley - 1
T22. david keeling - 1
T22. deephedges - 1
T22. dgaficionado - 1
T22. Duke Grubaugh - 1
T22. Eric Jepson - 1
T22. erpDiscDawg - 1
T22. jam2dc -1
T22. jam2dc - 1
T22. jxcnxll - 1
T22. Jess Holle - 1
T22. LLmanu10 - 1
T22. Luckj - 1
T22. maximusconfessor - 1
T22. p5p3sock - 1
T22. pmay5 - 1
T22. RFrance - 1
T22. Ryal - 1
T22. Sharknado2 - 1
T22. sisyphus - 1
T22. smithinggolfer - 1
T22. TheOtherBills - 1
T22. Upshawt1979 - 1

Someone tell sillybizz it's a marathon, not a sprint. Last year's bronze medalist hit the ground running with a first month that would likely solidify a spot on the 2024 list by itself. Pizza God, Cerealman, DiscGolfCraig, and Moose 33 also put up decent numbers this month to round out our early top 25. Outside of that, we have a nice mix of vets and newer reviewers in this list, and it'll be interesting to see which newer reviewers crash the party as we get later in the year.

January Notes:
New Reviews this month: 143
Members who reviewed their first course this month: @Steve Gantz, @bckart007, @Breeze99, @Carl Shelley, @david keeling, @deephedges, @Duke Grubaugh, @erpDiscDawg, @jam2dc, @Jess Holle, @maximusconfessor, @p5p3sock, and @smithinggolfer. Thanks for joining the site!
Top 10 reviewers this month: Just look at the list above, this part will be more fun in the other months.

Last edited:
Excellent start, sillybizz.

It must be winter: I wrote EIGHT reviews while only bagging ONE new course. 😮

I have a few things planned.

You southern folks are slacking.

@sillybizz I see ya up there

sneaky GIF

Not enough time in the day to write reviews on every course I played. I hope to get a few more written, I got a very large backlog. I am mostly trying to do courses I add or courses that don't have reviews.

As I stated in one of my reviews, I play the crap courses so you don't have to

Was hoping to play/review 50+ new courses this year- as long as my knee allows me to. Might just have to head to Rock Hill, SC and finally play all the school courses there. Hope everyone's ready for a bevy of 0.5 & 1.0 reviews. :devilish:

(Assuming I get around to it.)

Was hoping to play/review 50+ new courses this year- as long as my knee allows me to. Might just have to head to Rock Hill, SC and finally play all the school courses there. Hope everyone's ready for a bevy of 0.5 & 1.0 reviews. :devilish:

(Assuming I get around to it.)

I'm always looking to squeeze in niners on the road, so at least one of us appreciates those sort of reviews. 👍

🥳🤩🥳 we made it to 2!
Its been a quiet start to the new year for me. Zero new courses played so far in 2024 (9 local replays). However, I am leaving for my first road trip of the year later this week. Its a family trip, but I still hope to hit 3 or 4 new courses.

Last edited:
It may be a two man race for number #1 this year. I counted 30 for Sillybizz and 18 for Pizzagod.

I added 7 more courses to my review hopper this past weekend and also re-hit 2 courses that i hadn't played in years. The best toss, by far, was The Tracks south of Atlanta.

The Tracks is super fun, I finally got to play it in December. It's definitely up there among GAs best I think.

Silly and PG are crazy. I feel like I've gone somewhat hard to start the years and I'm. It even close.

With Dreadlock's review of Stix Icehouse, the top 25 magic number is now 3!

Last edited:
Alright all you cool cats and kittens, here's your post February (and Leap Day) Update!

Place. Reviewer: Reviews in 2024
1. sillybizz: 29
2. Pizza God: 24
3. Moose33: 19
4. wolfhaley: 13
5. DiscGolfCraig: 12
6. wellsbranch250: 9
7. Cerealman: 8
8. Steve Gantz: 7
T9. GMcAtee: 6
T9. Jillian: 6
T11. PastorofMuppets: 5
T11. Pevio: 5
T11. smithinggolfer: 5
T11. Tyler V: 5
T15. Bryan Spang: 4
T15. DFrah: 4
T15. HyooMac: 4
T15. oldmanbackhand: 4
T15. Ryal: 4
T15. Surge5: 4
T21. dreadlock86: 3
T21. Monocacy: 3
T21. razorsmith.com: 3
T21. Shadrach3: 3
T21. The Red Death 30: 3

Sillybizz maintains 1st two months into the year despite no new reviews in February, with Pizza God and Moose33 being out top contributors for the month. It's still early days with the year just starting to get into Spring, but we currently have seven reviewers in the top 25 that have not made a previous list, and three folks who started reviewing this year. Time will tell if thy stick around, as many frequent flyers have yet to start really reviewing this year but will surely pick things up in the Spring and Summer.

February Notes
New reviews this month: 105 by 43 reviewers
Members who reviewed their first course this month: @Bryan Spang, @ProMaster, @RiversideDG, @discerfred, @Josh Johnson, and @Missyrdavey. Thanks for joining DGCR!
Top Reviewers in February:
@Pizza God: 15
@Moose33: 12
@wolfhaley: 6
@DiscGolfCraig: 4
@wellsbranch250: 4
@smithinggolfer: 4
Bryan Spang: 4
@GMcAtee: 3
@Ryal: 3
@dreadlock86: 3
@The Red Death 30: 3