• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace contest, thought it would be cool

What hole was it on and what course?

White River DGC, hole 17 red t-pad (red pads are shorter distance), long pin placement so mabe 350ft?? This is my local course and I play every day there, unless I'm in Oregon hukin plastic. I was throwing on hole 1 for about 20 min. I had many basket hits but no takers, so I went to hole 17 for the distance drive.
The guy in the video was a regular park walker and a ball golfer too!! He had never seen an ace before either. Definately was the high light of my day!!

I sent you half of your ace package stuff. I will get the other half to you shortly. I want to wait and see what new merchandise will be out hear shortly to get you some more cool stuff. Thanks for the effort and the video. It was cool to watch 4-5 times.

White River DGC, hole 17 red t-pad (red pads are shorter distance), long pin placement so mabe 350ft?? This is my local course and I play every day there, unless I'm in Oregon hukin plastic. I was throwing on hole 1 for about 20 min. I had many basket hits but no takers, so I went to hole 17 for the distance drive.
The guy in the video was a regular park walker and a ball golfer too!! He had never seen an ace before either. Definately was the high light of my day!!

I can't believe someone actually got one so quickly.
Way to go!
DSCJNKY

Ya know its funny how I use so much hand gestures when I see a skip happening!! Made me laugh!!

I just noticed this thread...

I'll see what I can do with the Clutch on an ace friendly hole - hole 5 at Benicia. It's 255ft with a slight downhill to it (10 foot drop in elevation). I usually throw my 10x Aviar on it, but I'll give it a run with the Clutch tomorrow.

Tim S.

nice, lets get more video

My thanks Lion!! I got some cool Legacy t-shirts!! Mabe next time I can get that ace in the air!!!!!!!

I got a sick ace with my cannon a few weeks ago, but I don't have a camera/tripod to set up... and I won't be having a friend videotape me since all of my more casual golfing friends already think I'm lame for being so hardcore about it.

Oh well.. Hate all they want, after a year and a half of playing I'm holding my own against people who've been playing 5+ years.

I got a sick ace with my cannon a few weeks ago, but I don't have a camera/tripod to set up... and I won't be having a friend videotape me since all of my more casual golfing friends already think I'm lame for being so hardcore about it.

Oh well.. Hate all they want, after a year and a half of playing I'm holding my own against people who've been playing 5+ years.

Haters gonna hate.

Some people don't understand that for some of us, playing well is the fun part.