• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

America's best Disc Golf Holes

West Lake in Davenport, Iowa has a number of great holes. #2, #5 off the Dam, #12. It's a great course, but it will wear you out! Bring fluid and Snacks.

Exactly when are you going and what is your intended route? You said a couple months which puts you in May so the cherry clossoms will be gone by then, the dogwoods should be pretty at Seneca around then. I'll ditto #17 at Walnut Creek, and raise you #10 at Hawk Hollow.

Jack I like the stonehenge hole at Rankin...not sure what number it was because the back 9 pics weren't up when I looked.

Hole #15
c7fe9727.jpg

From the side:
fbc3ae26.jpg

Edit: I put up crappy cell photos of the back 9 a month or so ago. New pics of the front are coming soon.

Last edited:
If anyone can recommend some good ones that stay reasonably close to my travel route then I'll probably hit em up
What is your travel route?
What do you prefer in a Favorite hole? (I'm definitely in the "Favorite" instead of "Best" camp.)
How far is your average drive (in real length, not internet length)?
What is your Player Rating or Skill Level (Gold, Blue, White, Red, Green)?
What do you think of African swallows carrying coconuts?

Your answers will help determine which holes to suggest.

champion 8 at veterans park in arlington it is a monster giant elevation (for texas)

hole#8 at rennisance (rock hole), winthrop gold#3, # 14 hornets nest (the guantlet), #2 renny gold

Hole #15 blue tee @ deis hill in dover, ohio "top of the world" shot.

Sorry Tommy, But you got the wrong hole listed as # 14 BLUE @ Deis Hill in Dover is Ohio's "Top of the World" hole, not # 15 as you listed. IMHO # 17 WHITE at Deis Hill is even a better hole.

But those holes have nothing on # 6 at MacKenzie St. Rec. Center in Pahoa, Hawaii. As it's my favorite and it doesn't even favor a LHBH. (I wish I knew how to upload a picture of this great hole??)

Last edited:
#1 of the Brohult course in Helsingborg, Sweden.

Did we invade Sweden? I didn't know it was part of America. I guess we wanted their cool plastics and hot blonde women.

You know, you really cannot go wrong with many of the holes at most mountain resorts. As far as epic holes go, the one place that I would say had the most in one place was Solitude Mountain Resort.