• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Apparently Disc Golf is Outlawed in Maryland?!?!

I really wish I had said something. or had an encounter with the ranger. But I was just too dumbfounded to even think properly.

I normally throw at Rockburn, and that is where I'll be spending my sunday. Someone tries that crap with me I'll drown them on hole 9 :p

Yeah I'd would have told him to go eff himself too. DG is my time away from lifes BS. Nobody can take it away...... Except the wife occasionally but she makes up for it....

My guess is that the old man thought you were playing lawn darts, which I believe have been made illegal. Just goes to show how ignorant people are about the sport.

That pisses me off when some ahole tries to tell me what to do like that. I got into it with some random old dude in a parking lot claiming I was parked in a handicap spot, when clearly I wasn't.

That is hilarious!
barney-fife.jpg

I'd have encouraged him to get the ranger and then asked him if he was up for a side bet. ;)

i didn't see the guy or the situation, but i would have liked to just keep playing, maybe a simple reply of "you're wrong" when he keeps insisting they're illegal. sounds a bit like he was just trying to spoil someone's good time.

Latest posts