• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask me anything about Marshall Street Disc Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
There needs to be a "Dynamic Discs" link under "Manufacturers" on the website. Right now I have to search for each mold individually to find them.

Any word on when you'll have the DD Suspect available?
hopefully by the end of this week
There needs to be a "Dynamic Discs" link under "Manufacturers" on the website. Right now I have to search for each mold individually to find them.
We are working on it but are currently in between developers. if you go to the flight guide you can click on them there at the top
http://www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/category/VDDS/Dynamic-Discs/1.html

I am wondering why the order that I placed on 3/12 didn't ship until today? 8 days seems a bit ridiculous. Not sure if I will purchase here again.

Possibly dropping by the store this weekend. Just have two questions: 1) Ordered some discs online and might want to return one (new and unthrown), can I return it at the store? 2) Are the monthly specials good in store also, or just online? Thanks!

So. I wanted to clarify for everyone. They sent an email question that never got to me. It was lost in the series of tubes that is the internet. Thank you Solomon for being so responsive. The discs got to CA incredibly quick after they were shipped out. The soft Sinus I got that is "2 yellows" looks sick.

Possibly dropping by the store this weekend. Just have two questions: 1) Ordered some discs online and might want to return one (new and unthrown), can I return it at the store? 2) Are the monthly specials good in store also, or just online? Thanks!

yes you can return the disc and specials are good in both places.

how much more quest stuff was sold because of the new letter?

Image load error

Is it just me or do some of the disc images dont load? Looking at the Ibex Firm and about half don't have images. Noticed this on other discs too.

Is it just me or do some of the disc images dont load? Looking at the Ibex Firm and about half don't have images. Noticed this on other discs too.

I checked out the Firm Ibex page and experienced similar issues, but, I was eventually able to see all the photos of the discs that I was looking for by reloading the page or clicking on discs of differing weights. I got a 404 Not Found pop-up when clicking on the Enlarge Image link but that changed too when the base image became available.

Must be a server issue.

Two parter

1-- any specific clues as to which of those 12x firebirds are flat, I really need to find a replacement for my lost 11x

2-- what's it going to take to get another run of the MST Beasts made?? Those things are the truth

I checked out the Firm Ibex page and experienced similar issues, but, I was eventually able to see all the photos of the discs that I was looking for by reloading the page or clicking on discs of differing weights. I got a 404 Not Found pop-up when clicking on the Enlarge Image link but that changed too when the base image became available.

Must be a server issue.
unfortunately yes. we are working on getting it fixed
1-- any specific clues as to which of those 12x firebirds are flat, I really need to find a replacement for my lost 11x

2-- what's it going to take to get another run of the MST Beasts made?? Those things are the truth

1. they mostly are flat.
2. those were original mold beasts, no more coming:(

are you suspecting anything from dynamic soon?
also, are you still doin that contest for the pyramids tourny, or did that pass already? had this good idea of using the pyramid on $ but put a basket where the eye is and of course change it to , in pyramids we trust.

Can you come steal my big box of discs so I have a reason to buy more.
you could always send them to be if you would like :D
are you suspecting anything from dynamic soon?
also, are you still doin that contest for the pyramids tourny, or did that pass already? had this good idea of using the pyramid on $ but put a basket where the eye is and of course change it to , in pyramids we trust.
Order put in Monday. lots of suspects and renegades. yes we are doing the contest still

would it be possible to get a picture of the 175 Gold Line Magenta XXX? i just want to see the shade of the color. thanks.

I just ordered a GL vision with the skulboy stamp
do you know if they are the old or new mold vision?
Do you have some insight about the actual differences between the old and new molds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts