• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Avery Jenkins name not on the star destroyer?

No flight numbers but there are tons of discs at gotta go without flight numbers so I'm not sure if they are making them without them still

i cant believe it when i see discs go for more on here cuz of no flight numbers. i told some person on reddit that i could get them a box full of preflight light weight banshees that are opaque at gggt cuz they wanted some and expected to pay more for them. and told em i wouldnt mark em up. but there not rare as people think, so many stores have preflight still.

back to topic they just changed the sig stamp on the aj d so i highly doubt they would pull them off the market. gotta be pre aj.

mcbeth destroyers coming soon?

I think this would be fair. Avery seems like a class act but he doesn't win anymore. Really, is he a top 20 or 25 player? McBeth is pushing that brand more than anyone right now and deserves his name on that disc.

I go in to GGGT almost weekly, lots of times to just feel and check plastic. They have recently reupped. Possible they got a couple pre aj's in, but I was thumbing though them and don't recall seeing any. *shrug* iwouldve pounced if I had seen them.

I think this would be fair. Avery seems like a class act but he doesn't win anymore. Really, is he a top 20 or 25 player? McBeth is pushing that brand more than anyone right now and deserves his name on that disc.

the selling point on the disc is the tag 2009 world champion. that's a marketing fact that never gets old.

there are a lot of players who may be better and have higher ratings than avery, but they don't have that singular crowning accomplishment in their bio yet.

Oh give me a break.

The destroyers are an earlier run, you can probably buy them and scam some fools on here by adding lots of descriptors that don't matter and sell them for $40 a pop.

Some of you need a (2nd) hobby, you spend too much time concocting crazy ideas about people you've never met...

Avery moved to Southern California and is working out of the Innova headquarters, though focusing on Discmania, I think he is going to be one of the top chiefs helping to run Discmania going forward, so somewhere in the new mix he may not be touring as much, and may spend more time in Europe with Jussi.

Talking to someone who works at gggt, they get cool stuff on shipments regularly but per Charlie's orders it is all to go on the ebay account to be auctioned off, in addition to any cool used discs that people decided to bring in such as recently they had someone bring in a 9/10 chains aviar and gave him play it again price for it. I know they just got a old 2004 worlds pro d buzzz in the xouts, they will be ebaying it if they are not already. I was also told they have gotten many other discs that randomly get found in the warehouse on shipments.

Latest posts