• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Awsome Disc golf Vacation!! I OWE IT TO THIS SITE!

CoopDeVille

Hey everybody! I am in the middle of my disc golf Vacation! I thank all who help me plan this trip. We came from Wisconsin and drove str8 through the night to get to the Hall of Fame in Appling, GA! By far awesome experience although I think sleeping before would have been a good idea.(buddy, Daryl got 6hrs sleep in the car, me and my other buddy, Eric got 3) So when we got there we where pretty out of it. Started out rusty of course! But, we shot some damn good games on Steady Ed's course! Tried to play more but after 18 we were spent. I am trying to remember the formula for figuring out pro par scores ( every hole is par 3) and I am drawing a complete blank... I threw a 10 over,Eric threw a 6 over, Daryl a 7 over. Anyone who wants to tell my (det de de) self how to score these on reg. par please let me know. Also played today, Jacksonville, KAHP 9 hole course(Daryl got a ACE on hole 4!) LOVED this course for the fact that its like playing in the jungle!!!!(reviewed under same name "in the jungle") and Fore Palms course in Jacksonville, which I dunno what we scored but we played the last five holes over and over. for 2hrs after sun went down b/c soccer field has stadium lights around it...AWESOME! Although I am a over hand thrower and Homie is not so versatile to throw anything else but an alright forearm shot. So 700ft holes are a pain, But the couple really long holes made me practice side arm for the majority of the extra two hours last night. Going back to Jacksonville today then to Daytona beach for drinks and sun and fun tonight!!! Also I saw the top rated courses changed a bit, me and my friends are staying in Richmond Hill, GA. So I have to play that course as well! On are way back we are going to stop in Augusta to hit the two worth hittin up there. This so far has been the most worth while trip I have experienced! It has yet to disappoint. Getting lessons tomorrow in Jacksonville by dude who is 30 years in the game and now sells discs there. I spaced on his name and will have it tomorrow. Also will keep all who enjoy hearing these stories posted.

THANK YOU!! TO ALL THAT HELPED ME FIND THE RIGHT TRIP TO TAKE!!!:D:D

Wow sounds awesome, Ive been wanting to take a cross country type trip.

Sounds like you had a blast..... I can't wait till I get a DG vacation..... this sight will definitly help me out...... set up some pics if you took any of your vacation.......

I hope you continue to have a great time. I'm going to try to take a smaller road trip this summer. All the best!

Once you're done with the road trip, please post all of your stops. I might try to make that my destination.

Congrats... I owe a few DG vacations to this site too.
Cheers to dgcoursereview for helping all of us out.
DSCJNKY

2nd

Congrats... I owe a few DG vacations to this site too.
Cheers to dgcoursereview for helping all of us out.

Yup!!! 2nd that!!!!

I owe a few trips to this website. My most recent being a mid-winter trip to WV (Would not have done this if I couldnt see the pictures and read the reviews for the courses on this site!)

Thanks for making it all possible TimG!!!

I owe my roadtrip/disc golf tour to this site as well.

Has anyone else noticed that this site is somewhat addicting?

Latest posts