• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Being Competitive???

Do you play to win, or do you play to have fun?

• Total voters
Most fun wins...that's how we play

and who ever has to throw the most shots has the least amount of fun.... I know from experience. After the 3rd time I hit a tree on the same hole, I am not having any fun.:)

I would like to send a special shout-out to the spelling police. Wer wud we b widout u?

@AirMcNair
I'm about done with these friendly smiley face shots you've been taking at me. You want some kid, come get some. Exactly how many tournaments did you win this year? You can't win if you don't play, now be a good boy and hold my drink while you're standing on the sidelines.

Can't really chose one of those...I play because I love playing disc golf. My first few months playing I don't think I could beat many people but still having fun. Now its fun when me and some buddies play a mini tourny or something and its really close, winning is still fun. Don't guess you could say thats the ONLY reason you play.

That is it..... celebrity death match. Airmcnair vs slowrole;) The first round will be 9 holes of stroke play, 2nd round 18 hole match play, third round is a who can have more fun. We will have a pole on here and vote who we think had the most fun...... best two out of three. both of you can get off the sidelines now and settle your beef.

I play to win, otherwise I would play amateur and have fun. There becomes a point when you've got to try to win. I think that is the point of sponsorship

HAHA SLOW! I'm sorry that my sweet Job has me working on the weekends. I do believe that the only tournament that I could play this year you didn't play because you were to scared to play Barfield. O did I forget to mention that I was gone out of the state for about 4 months during the summer when most of the tournys happen. Any time you want to play before I head back to MO bring it. :popcorn:

There should be a both option. You can have fun while playing and trying to lower your score, or win.

HAHA SLOW! I'm sorry that my sweet Job has me working on the weekends. I do believe that the only tournament that I could play this year you didn't play because you were to scared to play Barfield. O did I forget to mention that I was gone out of the state for about 4 months during the summer when most of the tournys happen. Any time you want to play before I head back to MO bring it. :popcorn:

Set up the 3 rounds of furry, do it, do it. I will set up the pole.

Set up the 3 rounds of furry, do it, do it. I will set up the pole.

Festivus pole, no tinsel, I find tinsel distracting. Seems like they are airing out the grievances already. Feats of strength up next.

Unless it's your job to win, like a touring pro. HAVE FUN!

Latest posts