• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Wisconsin courses

adoubleudisc

Bogey Member
For the most part I have only played the courses in the Green Bay/Appleton/Manitowoc areas. I would like some opionions from people that have played all over the state. Maybe top 10 or 20 list. I plan on doing some day trips around the state to play some courses. I would like ranks on sandy point, Justin trails, etc.... From what I hear Highbridge will be the top, followed by Winter park. I am very curious to hear opionions, thanks.

Umm, have you ever read any of the reviews??.......:rolleyes:
Wisconsin has some fantastic courses that rival the best of the best of the best.;)

These are some of the best courses I've played in different areas:

Milwaukee - Brown Deer - 1 of the 2007 Worlds Courses
Milwaukee - Dretzka Park - Another of the Worlds Courses
Sussex - Village Park
Madison - Elver Park - Mad City Open Course
Madison - Token Creek- Mad City Open Course
Madison - Hiestand Park- Mad City Open Course
Manitowalk - Silver Creek
Silver Lake - Grey Fox
Kenosha - Parkside Original
Lac Du Flambeau - Sandy Point Resort, if you get any chance to go up here, take it

What do you like in a course? We have so many options. I like Sandy Point the best, but you may enjoy something else completely.

Highbridge - all, plus while you're near Sandy Point & Mont du Lac (haven't played)
Winter Park
Stevens Point greater area - Standing Rocks, Yulga, BEP
Madison trio - Elver, Heistand, Token
Milwaukee - Brown Deer, Dretzka
Southeast - Fox River Grey Fox
Justin Trails - both
Menomonie area - Brickyard, axledog, Lambs Creek, Wakanda, Eau Claire Tower Ridge courses
...and many many more!!!

dude ik everyone thinks they can play any old course and get threw it, yea I thought that going to winter park when I did a vollrath, silvercreek, winter park run, yes the course is a dream , but will break u so quick u won't even remember ur name . if u like easy courses don't go to winter park, bring the bug spray if u do!

dude ik everyone thinks they can play any old course and get threw it, yea I thought that going to winter park when I did a vollrath, silvercreek, winter park run, yes the course is a dream , but will break u so quick u won't even remember ur name . if u like easy courses don't go to winter park, bring the bug spray if u do!

Thanks for the compliments!!!! :p

Yeah, mosquitoes are awful right now, couple that with the fact that the course beats you down, and you're best off waiting til some nice weather in September.