• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

Sweet!!! I hope I get an RFF....would anyone want to trade for it? Especially if it's a wall hanger? (To set on the wall, I guess it can be whatever....

Sweet!!! I hope I get an RFF....would anyone want to trade for it? Especially if it's a wall hanger? (To set on the wall, I guess it can be whatever....

I will trade you my wizard if you want it, when we get them.

PANDAMONIUM PUTT OFF

Thursday April 11th - 9am-4pm - Preston Miller Park - Close to Hole 1.

Hosted by Course Sponsor Pandamonium Discs http://www.pandamoniumdiscs.com/

Players will putt 1 round of putts from ~12 different putting stations, each made putt is worth a certain number of points.
Players will then start bonus round. Once a player misses a putt in the bonus round the game is over and their points will be totaled.

Over $600 in funny money will be awarded to the top 10 scorers.

1st and 2nd place will receive Innova Discatcher Sport baskets and other prizes.

$5 per attempt. Unlimited attempts!

Attachments

• pandalogo.jpeg
    pandalogo.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
Shirt dead line March 6th

The deadline to get the bonus dry fit event shirt in your players package is March 6th. We order per player per size, as a thank you for registering early.

Your shirt will be available when you check in at Wha Bah.

Wha Bah now seriving Breakfast

Tested and approved this weekend, Wha Bah is now open at 6am serving good old southern style breakfast. Start your day with a full belly at Wha Bah, handy to most courses in Bowling Green.

Perky will even be happy to make a bloody mary for disc golf players . . . .

$25 Mellow Mushroom Winner #8

Monday Morning Winner: random drawing was #374. Adam Osburn, an Recreational player from Franklin, Ohio is the lucky one who was the 374st player to register!

You will get an e-mail notifing you, and can pick up the $25 Mellow Mushroom gift certificate when you check in and pick up your players package.

434 players were in the drawing today - the earlier you register the more chances you have to win.

Curious about this tournament...never been but I'm considering this year.

I see where the web address is blue grass disc golf, will there be music? Or is that more of just a name?

This is the Bluegrass State, and I have a business named Bluegrass Disc Golf.

There will be music at Wha Bah . . . . I do not know what bands are scheduled yet.

Do bring your banjo and jump in at any time!

BIG GUN 2013 - Innova Distance for your own signture disc

Innova will again be prresenting the "BIG GUN" distance contest on Thursday at hole 2 at Phil Moore Park.

The grand prize of a disc of your choice with your very own signature stamp!
2nd plce will be a DISCatcher Sport
3rd will e a DISCatcher Travaler
4th will be a DISCatcher Mini Sport

Prelimanary throws from 10am to 4pm . . ..finals at 4pm

Attachments

• big gun 2013.jpg
    big gun 2013.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 27
Are there Caddy Books for this tourney? I was getting ready to start putting my own together, but never played a big tourney like this, so wasn't sure if they'd have them or not.

Your Program: the players meeting and rule book

The program for the event will have all hole distance, par, mando, and OB information listed in it, as well as schedule for all pools, course rules (like 2 meter at Kereiakes and no smoking in city parks), directions, and a map.

We will not have a players meeting, so be sure to check in and get the program. It is your responsibiliy . . . . .

FYI: most of the course information is already on the web pages,find them by following course links here: http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/BGamCourses.html

Awesome, thanks. I've been all over the site devouring as much info as I can. I just like having all the info with me on course too. So good news. Thanks.

DGA Players' Package Disc: Proline First Flight Undertow

Disc Golf Association has confirmed the players package disc and other sponsorship donations for the 2013 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green.

The Proline FF Undertow will be included in each players' package at check-in.

Read more about DGA's fairway dirver here:
http://www.discgolf.com/disc-golf-discs/proline-undertow-disc-golf-driver/

In addition to the players package disc, mini DGA baskets with custom number plates will be used for top finishers in each division.

Also, DGA will introduce the new pro line and SP Line Breaker, with a putting contest at check in and the players party. Test putt this new disc for a chance to win a DGA Red Mach Light basket.

Attachments

• DGA Undertow.jpg
    DGA Undertow.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 10
LS DISC Griffin Park Doubles

Here is the details on another great pre-event event:

Bowling Green Griffin Park Doubles
 MINIMUM PAYOUT OF $200 MERCH TO 1ST PLACE 

Where: Griffin Park, Bowling Green, KY

When: April 11th @ 10AM – April 12th till Noon
You can come out & tee off at your convenience from 10-4 on thurs, and before 12 on Fri.

Cost: --All Teams : $20
+ You can play once, multiple times, or even switch up your partner and see how many times you can cash (pay separate entry for the extra rounds)!+
+You will receive an LSDiscs Decal with 1st round entry+

Even if you can't play, stop by and check out the BG deals we will have on Apparel, Hats, Stools and Discs!!

Also check out our website: www.lsdiscs.com & www.lsdiscs.net

I wanna sign up but don't know if I can get off work. I accepted a new job and they said I could have that weekend off but I'm still hesitant until I see it on the schedule. Does anyone know if you sign up and end up can't making it if you get your money refunded or not?