• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

I would love to see a couple pockets in the main area. I always felt like most of that pocket was wasted space on my first gen.

I love the space, but I just don't like having a mess of stuff. At least somewhere to put my essentials without them getting mixed up or falling out would be cool. If he can do it, I'll likely upgrade.

I got mine with custom color for 190. It took about a month but that was back in Christmas time so that took extra time cause he was backed up. But I'd say maybe a week or 2 to make it then shipping is quick about 2-3 days

I just emailed the other day and he told me $225 shipped for custom, and it's done two weeks after payment is received. I'd imagine no deposit, then.

I talked to John today and I have the sweetest Ergo2 in the process of being made. Should be the end of the month when I get it.

I talked to John today and I have the sweetest Ergo2 in the process of being made. Should be the end of the month when I get it.

Do tell... :popcorn:

Since Florida pooped the bed the other night, my possibility of a new bag went in the crapper. But I'd like to hear what you're having done.

It'll be an OKC Thunder theme. Blue main and orange secondary. Hopefully it won't turn out too much like Florida.

Just ordered a custom digi camo ergo2. He's even gonna sew my army unit patches on it for me. John said it'll take around two weeks to make. Can't wait to get it.
Wish I knew how to insert a pic from my phone on here so y'all can see how sweet this bag is gonna look.

Latest posts