• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BlueBerry Hill vrs Flip City

I'm visiting my nephew he showed me the site so i registered from his PC. As far as looks pretty in fall i was referring to the pictures which IMO make it look nicer than it is.

I'm visiting my nephew he showed me the site so i registered from his PC. As far as looks pretty in fall i was referring to the pictures which IMO make it look nicer than it is.

I call complete BS still.

1. You mentioned things in your previous posts which indicate you are VERY familiar with some insides to past discussion, etc.

2. You keep changing your rating. From a 3 initially, then you realized that didn't drop Flip from 1 and raise Highberry, so you dropped Flip to a 2. Then all the sh$t hit the fan so you just raised it back to a 3.

3. Same writing style (I noticed which one in fact) as a previous reviewer of Highberry. People try and hide things like that but in fact don't know their nuances in grammar.

4. You're still full of Sh#t. When did you play Flip? eh? Still haven't said.

Last edited:
And why oh why would you pick flip and blueberry reviews as your first two orders of business? I'm calling bs too!:(

I'm throwing the I don't care flag.

dude, it's obvious what you did.... delete your review... delete your account and hell... you should apologize as a first order of business...

but I doubt you will

you're so tarded

My BS flag has holes and is beat in and getting flippy. I have come to the conclusion that the human element(BS), makes this grading/reviewing process impossible to perfect. We are just full of it.

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

I'm sure someone said this, but I found it interesting that this brettsup guy didn't say that he played Granite Ridge or Gold or anything else at the Highbridge Hills Complex. Its only a few clicks and it could've made his accounts seem a little bit more real.
I guess he could've played them and just not clicked on them. That's one of the main reasons I use this site; to record where I've been, and to read awesome, juicy, drama-filled threads.

Tom has the bat....Emoney is the black dude.... APDRYVA is the man in the middle....beware though Brett the horse might get up and stamped all your candy asses!

nice. I finally made it into a picture... if only I could get up off the ground.

hey peter, check out channel 17, breast exams.

oh, and I noticed that he only played and reviewed blueberry... a mite suspicious.

Last edited:
well just don't get all zen-like on this guy.... really go to town with that bat... I hate violence but in this case I don't mind acting like it's a good thing to be brutal...

beat that a$$!

well just don't get all zen-like on this guy.... really go to town with that bat... I hate violence but in this case I don't mind acting like it's a good thing to be brutal...

beat that a$$!

I'll totally be a ninja monk. silent but deadly. :cool:

Me and a couple friends are heading up to Highbridge in about 10 days for a 5 day stay at the Honka House....anybody been there that can suggest some niceties to bring along?

Many bring lots of beer. Saw one guy as we were leaving last time; hurling his guts out in the parking lot....:)

Do you mean for John?

In regards to bedding; depends how of you there are. You will want some pillows and perhaps sheets and/or blankets if your group is more than 5 or so. Lots of air mattresses available; but not so sure on the bedding. PM Gonzo; he and a large group were staying there last time I was up.

Just to send this thread completely off track has anyone mentioned that the Gold course is better than Blueberry :thmbup: (and the developing Bear course through the first 8 holes is the best of the bunch so far...)

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Just to send this thread completely off track has anyone mentioned that the Gold course is better than Blueberry :thmbup: (and the developing Bear course through the first 8 holes is the best of the bunch so far...)

:popcorn:

This I've heard from this site when is it all gonnabe playable

Latest posts