• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Can Mcbeth win 8 straight Wintertime Open's?

No, that second part can't be right. Too bad I didn't store those calcs.

OK, I found my mistake. I had them ranked by rating instead of score after two rounds, and I just didn't look far enough down the list to find him. So, his chance after two rounds was a few %.

so does innova make paul and philo wear that big logo hat on the pics for the scorecard or did they do that by choice?

Sponsors make that logo big and sometimes require their athletes to wear them during interviews so they get exposure. Hard for a camera man to not include hat logo during interviews etc.

I can get that, but it seems like they'd profit more from making hats people would actually wear. I think the star (proto) logo is their best looking logo.

He's sponsored by Innova and likes to wear hats, of course he's gonna wear and Innova hat.

Just wrapped commentary with Nate, gonna render, go play Oak Grove, then uploading, then processing.

the product logo placement and obscenely huge logo is over the top even you gotta agree on that yeah

I wonder how many putts he has thrown since this event ended? He missed so many putts by just an inch or two. For the most part he threw the disc pretty well, but hit chastity belt and center cage several times in the first couple rounds and then airballed a couple round3... That spit thru was kinda brutal.

My guess is 2000+...

Last edited:

Latest posts