• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Love the videos, but man this is such a tease without the commentary. Year = 2015?

Gah. Its crazy. I almost can't watch the previews without commentary... but I still try.

Amazing how much the casual banter adds to the footage.

Right there with ya my friend. I can make it through about 2 holes of non-commentated disc golf, then I get bored and turn it off.

It's funny, when I first start watching I think damn they're talking loud for being right next to these guys. Then I quickly remember it's post round commentary. :p I swear it happens every time!

As long as there is scores update on each hole, no commentary is fine, if that's all there is.

I kept thinking with the drone video hole preview it brings a totally new meaning to "be the disc."

Sorry if you've answered this already Ian, what happened to the K Dog?

Sorry I don't get the question :(

BTW WTO Update, I recorded the commentary with Simon and Eagle last night, but due to the program or their hotel internet their audio cut out after 30 seconds :( Gonna try again tonight.

In other news the drone crew and KGroff25 from here are out filming Milo today! Can't wait to see that.

I think he means what happened to your homie Kevin who used to frequently do commentary with you.

"You gotta want it..."

Ahhhhhh

2.5 years ago I got a new job and had to move 6 hours away from where Kevin and I lived (the Central Coast) to San Diego.

Kevin isn't really computer savvy so we can't do commentary remotely. I've had him on occasionally when I go visit my MIL who still lives there. I promise I'll have him on again, just can't say when.

Sorry I don't get the question :(

BTW WTO Update, I recorded the commentary with Simon and Eagle last night, but due to the program or their hotel internet their audio cut out after 30 seconds :( Gonna try again tonight.

In other news the drone crew and KGroff25 from here are out filming Milo today! Can't wait to see that.

Man...dang.
I was fiending for some new stuff.

Did watch the final nine you posted today though. Very nice.

Ahhhhhh

2.5 years ago I got a new job and had to move 6 hours away from where Kevin and I lived (the Central Coast) to San Diego.

Kevin isn't really computer savvy so we can't do commentary remotely. I've had him on occasionally when I go visit my MIL who still lives there. I promise I'll have him on again, just can't say when.

but who will have the gumption to tell paul McBeth he should have thrown a forehand???

lol, I thought you guys had a falling out or something. I was just wondering where he went since he commented on so many early videos.

but who will have the gumption to tell paul McBeth he should have thrown a forehand???

lol, I thought you guys had a falling out or something. I was just wondering where he went since he commented on so many early videos.

haha not me!

Nope we're all good! I play a round with him pretty much every time I go visit the MIL.

Hey... Stop posting on DGCR and edit some of that footage.

Totally kidding! Love being able to get your perspective and info on things! :thmbup:

Regarding the "2015" ;) Wintertime Open feat. Sexybeast commentary, now I'm even more eager for Eaglotte (Lizagle?) commentary, hope they throw back some digs after Sexybeast made fun of Simon's running :D .

Another reason I'm waiting for Simon/Eagle commentary is to see if what I felt like too little airtime is an issue. Compared to like the Champ vs Chumps, which had multiple commentators and where it didn't seem like an issue, maybe it was the fact that Sexton wasn't playing on the card (or even in the tourney if I understood correctly), so his experience was more second-hand, as opposed to Paul playing on the card and course, having first-hand exp. People with first-hand experience naturally seem to have more output/to say about the round.