• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Right on, didn't realize it lined up with the key hole. I got confused when watching or something. Carry on!

Those changes sound awesome. Shoutout to Ron and crew for the hard work on the course and for bringing CCDG out to share this place with the rest of the Disc Golf World!

BTW, it took me a while to figure out what the haze around the baskets and teepads were. Backwash from the drone props. I kind of like it.

The Keyhole gap isn't perfectly centered, but very close (all things considered). It actually favors a slight R-to-L finish, so sets up nicely for RHBH.

Interesting to hear Ron's commentary relating to the design restrictions on that hole. It's a crazy small gap to hit off the tee--awesome to see Dietrich nail it! (Golf wise, though, most of us mortals would probably score better by laying up just beyond the double mando.)

I played this hole a number of times before the double mando/drop zone were added. That rough short of the first gap was truly punishing, and not necessarily in a fair manner. The new design elements definitely help pace of play, plus they take some randomness out of the scoring.

Thank you for the awesome videos! Today watching the RMC Final 9 was like watching a season finale. Yesterday's 9 holes in particular was truly exciting, watching Peter try to make ground on Christian. Today the battle for 2nd was just as much fun. These 9 hole per day updates are awesome and the RMC layouts, more than any other so far, were incredible to watch.

Keep in mind, noting the above post - I do not check tourney results very often, so the results are often a total surprise for me.

Keep in mind, noting the above post - I do not check tourney results very often, so the results are often a total surprise for me.

I am really enjoying it this way! Keeps me from binge watching it all at once and then not having anything else to watch for days. Keep it up! :thmbup:

Glad you guys are enjoying it! Yeah the nice thing about smaller tourneys is it's very easy to avoid spoilers.

Sorry to say, no video today. Had a little snafu last night. We'll be back on track tomorrow, and next week should be 5 for 5.

Masters division of Masters Cup final round, and then St Jude, which was amazing. :thmbup:

I friggin love the RMC footage. Christian is a BEAST.

I really liked this footage as well. I know absolutely nothing about any of these players, but after watching these RMC videos, I would kill to have an approach/upshot game like that McBride kid.

I saw the disc tease on your Instagram this morning - what did you order? That Cali stamp with the INN color bear is sick.

I'll try to remember em all:

Saint, Saint pro, river, bard, harp, cutlass, culverin, striker, misseln, compass

Just did inventory last night, they'll be on the site late tonight.

Glad you guys are enjoying it! Yeah the nice thing about smaller tourneys is it's very easy to avoid spoilers.

Sorry to say, no video today. Had a little snafu last night. We'll be back on track tomorrow, and next week should be 5 for 5.

Masters division of Masters Cup final round, and then St Jude, which was amazing. :thmbup:
I shall continue to not look at results. :) Ready to watch some Masters on lunch today.

Thanks for the St. Jude Coverage! Looking forward to more of the tournament. Everybody is a huge fan of the Sexton commentary. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the St. Jude Coverage! Looking forward to more of the tournament. Everybody is a huge fan of the Sexton commentary. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Will do!

Ha they know it too, it says Sexton commentary in the title instead of who's on the card! It worked on me though, I clicked on it.

haha yup! At this point I'm not sure who's a bigger draw, Paul on the card, or Nate talking about it! The post on reddit got 4x the normal upvotes, so I'm leaning Nate! Sorry Paul :p

Santa Cruzmas is getting near. You guys figure out what you're gonna do this year?...:popcorn:

Whatever it is, Nate doing live commentary is even better than post-production....