• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Nice. Did you guys figure out something to do for a fun round? Those are definitely my favs. :thmbup:

Also... so I don't drive myself crazy refreshing your page:D... I'm guessing a couple weeks at least before the vids are posted?

Nah, we they wanted an afternoon golfing so we didn't do anything. Hopefully someday!

yup, couple weeks at least.

Totally random question, Ian. Does Jomez need a special camera for the shot tracker, or do they do all that using software? Wasn't really sure where to ask...

Keep up the good work.

That's all software, Adobe AfterEffects.

I used AfterEffects, but 15 years ago. I imagine it's come a ways since then... It would have been tough to create a "fixed line" on a panning/zooming shot back then.

sorry if asked. did you guys see, and or film any FPO? coverage to come?
From Ian in the masters cup thread...
What JC said. No live but you'll have some money next day vids (MPO) courtesy of SpinTV. Cory, Peter, Ben, Keenan, and I will be out there shooting and editing all weekend. Jamie's running the show, and I think Avery will be out there doing his social media thing when he has signal :p Should be a mix of us on commentary. Cory, Peter, and I will be shooting/editing MPO, while Ben and Keenan film FPO (no next days, hopefully next week).

sorry if asked. did you guys see, and or film any FPO? coverage to come?

It should be coming out soon! Round 1 wasn't fimed. Round 2 commentary is hopefully happening today, and round 3 tomorrow. I finished up the edit of the round 3 clips last night. just need to put it in the template. :thmbup:

In the vein of the "Battle of the Eras" or "Starter Pack Challenge," have you guys thought about a one or two disc challenge where the big arms get to pick only one disc for a whole round? I'd be curious what Paul/Nate/Eagle/etc. would pick for that kind of round, and it would be fun to watch them execute shots with a disc they actually like.

Also, I recently placed an order from the CCDG store. I hope you guys are actually making something from it, since it actually seemed pretty affordable from a consumer perspective. Thanks for throwing in the mini marker and the candy!

yah..this has been crazy trying to say dark. I still have no idea who won...but TDGG did a wrap up show with Ricky (that I didn't watch) so I'm hoping that doesn't spoil it for me. $%^&*(

I tried to PM you this Ian but your box is full...

I recently found the Baysinger's Disc Golf Channel and have been really enjoying there vids. A thought just occurred to me, have you ever watched their vids(if not I highly recommend them. They got some funny stuff on there) and/or had contact with those guys? A Chumps vs Joes match sounds like a great vid opportunity...:thmbup:

Great work out there yesterday!:thmbup::thmbup:

I tried to PM you this Ian but your box is full...

Great work out there yesterday!:thmbup::thmbup:

Sorry I'll clean that out lol.

I watched it for a second, and what I say looked good. But I honestly don't have time to sit and watch a whole vid most of the time :(

Endless list of **** I need to do...

Latest posts