• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

giphy.gif

:D

Last edited:
Just noticed this on PDGA website for the 2017 Amateur World Doubles event:

be sure to stay tuned; the talented team from Central Coast Disc Golf is putting together an amazing video recap of this 27th annual Amateur World Doubles Disc Golf Championship!

:thmbup: :hfive: :clap:

Need more info! I just went down to play the courses in Mt. Vernon, so I'd love to see some good players on those courses. Who all went down there from CCDG? How many rounds will we get to see? Any idea how soon they'll be up? Thanks.

Just noticed this on PDGA website for the 2017 Amateur World Doubles event:

:thmbup: :hfive: :clap:

Need more info! I just went down to play the courses in Mt. Vernon, so I'd love to see some good players on those courses. Who all went down there from CCDG? How many rounds will we get to see? Any idea how soon they'll be up? Thanks.

Peter and Dre went down. They wanted highlight vids for the first 4 rounds, and then a final 9 stroke coverage vid. The stroke coverage vid is ready, Peter's still working on the highlight vids. So kinda soon?

Any ETA on a champs vs chumps part 5?

Looks like after Ledgestone sometime, sorry :(

Stay unspoiled on this year's RMC results if you want to see a very competitive match (right up there with the European Open)!

And the courses and conditions were amazing. Couldn't ask for a better tournament.

Last edited:
How caught up are you guys with your footage? I guess I'm just curious if the Bloom footage won't be ready until the winter.

How caught up are you guys with your footage? I guess I'm just curious if the Bloom footage won't be ready until the winter.

Different people are differently caught up lol. That's a Peter job and he just has to finish up AM Worlds dubs before he hops on The Bloom. So maybe a month or so? This is honestly my least favorite question to answer.

Different people are differently caught up lol. That's a Peter job and he just has to finish up AM Worlds dubs before he hops on The Bloom. So maybe a month or so? This is honestly my least favorite question to answer.

Awesome! I hate to bother you with questions like that, but I was just curious. And I would have totally understood if you said it wouldn't be ready until December. Honestly, I loved having all those tournaments to watch this past winter. Keep up the great work! And thanks for the mini at the GBO, it hasn't left my back since. It will forever be my good luck charm.

Latest posts