• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Glow Roc3.......

Got me one! I love the BSF logo and hope for some sort of unique stamp. Either way, will be great!

JR,

Here's a spin on that...

I love how the west coast has developed a way to make the east coast sponsor our events and courses.

:)

Totally agree. BSF, from experience, is easily one of the best if not THE best run NT tournament around. The TD's and Stumptown always do a great job and deserve much praise. I too am super happy to see that east coast stores are sponsoring this tournament.

I received my glow roc3 today. Only ordered one but it is mostly flat on top with the tiniest bit of dome and has the american flag stamp. Seems to have a very nice grip, slightly better than the first run I have been throwing and a little more gummy. Did the quarter test and it came out to 2.50, which is one more quarter than one of the flatter first runs I hand picked out when they were released.

I received my glow roc3 today. Only ordered one but it is mostly flat on top with the tiniest bit of dome and has the american flag stamp. Seems to have a very nice grip, slightly better than the first run I have been throwing and a little more gummy. Did the quarter test and it came out to 2.50, which is one more quarter than one of the flatter first runs I hand picked out when they were released.

can you explain this quarter test? mine should be here today then too.

I wish I would have bought :( didn't wanna spend 20 bucks at the time. Atleast I have my glow pd coming :)

Received two 180g American flag stamped Champ Glow Roc3's.

Throwing one, saving one. Love it.

Man those are nice. I like the black stamp the most I think. Flag is pretty nice too though.

Well if someone wants to hook me up with one for a 10 yr buzzz I'd be much obliged! How flat are they? Someone give one a toss to see how stable they are. If they are beefy I need one

Well if someone wants to hook me up with one for a 10 yr buzzz I'd be much obliged! How flat are they? Someone give one a toss to see how stable they are. If they are beefy I need one

Speaking on both rocs and buzzzes quickly, I would like to blame ALL OF YOU for my ever-decreasing bank account. Had I never come upon DGCR and all these posts about beautiful discs and limited runs, I would have happily continued playing with the discs I had rather than impulsively buying all these awesome discs I would not have known about. Instead, I've become obsessive about buying new plastic. I blame all of you!!!

IMAG0100_zpsa4b31bb2.jpg

IMAG0101_zps06a8f032.jpg

that is all... digi camo is amazing...