• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cheap Delavega's

tomschillin

Birdie Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
The Clymb is a website I found a few months back that sells athletic equipment at a huge discount. I've bought several things from this website and even returned something with no problems at all.

I don't know if you need an invite to view the page, it's a club kind of website, but it doesn't cost anything to join. Anyway, if you need an invite this link should be a generic invite for anyone.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the tip!

I was surprised by the long lead time in shipping (expected delivery between September 16-17), but for the great price ($65 + $8 shipping) I don't mind waiting.

Sierratradingpost.com has Delaveagas in most sizes for $87 plus shipping. Also, there's a 35% off and free shipping if you spend $100, so toss some socks and maybe a pair of shorts or shirt and you got a great deal on some Delaveagas and you'll end up getting them for $56 plus whatever else you buy. Pretty awesome deal.

i signed up for the sierra trading mailing list and was given a 30% off coupon. ended up being $70 for the pair including shipping.

Latest posts